State of Decay 2

Soldato
I couldn't find a thread for this game (apologies if there is).

It looks pretty good from the bits I've seen but I can't quite work out what sort of game it is other than a zombie survival game and maybe a base builder.

What I want to know is the game an ongoing game where you explore, get loot etc and will keep them next time you play or does it reset each time. Also what happens when you die, do you loose everything and have to start from the beginning again?

My concerns with what I've seen is I'm not sure it will have much content or be any fun if not playing with a group of friends. Also it's priced at £25, not complaining about price but why, is that an indication of quality and content or a sign that it will be filled with paid content/loot boxes?

Soldato
And also one in the Console section, although it was posted after Jase made this thread.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...xbox-one-pc-play-anywhere-game-pass.18819673/

I put loads of info in that thread that might help some looking at getting the game :) I searched and only found Jase's thread but thought it best to start a new one as posting the information in the second post wouldn't have worked very well :)

Back
Top Bottom