Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 and 2.5 Remix

Soldato

I am so pumped to see this being announced. I never had a PS3, so I've been really hoping for even a PS2 port of the original games. This is way better. HD versions of practically the entire Kingdom Hearts series to date coming to PS4.

With 2.8 and 3 also coming for PS4, we'll be able to play the entire Kingdom Hearts saga on a single console! :D

Soldato
I got the HD remasters for the PS3 lol, i'll have to sell them again and get them for the PS4. They already running 1080p so i can't see what the difference will be. Just a port

Permabanned
All over this. Absolutely loved Kingdom Hearts on PS2 and have been wanting to back and play it again. Got Kingdom Hearts 2 but never got round to playing it for some bizarre reason so I'll look forward to that too.

Soldato
OP
All over this. Absolutely loved Kingdom Hearts on PS2 and have been wanting to back and play it again. Got Kingdom Hearts 2 but never got round to playing it for some bizarre reason so I'll look forward to that too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. The same Christmas I got Kingdom Hearts 2 I also got the Nintendo Wii. I ended up playing that so much that I shelved my PS2 to make room. And it never ended up getting taken back out again.

I still literally have my copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 still sealed. I wonder what it would sell for on ebay...

Soldato
I'm glad I'm not the only one. The same Christmas I got Kingdom Hearts 2 I also got the Nintendo Wii. I ended up playing that so much that I shelved my PS2 to make room. And it never ended up getting taken back out again.

I still literally have my copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 still sealed. I wonder what it would sell for on ebay...

About £10, i still have mine sealed. So do many on ebay by the looks of it.

Associate
pre ordered.

Loved the first two and was just about to look for the ps3 remasters but since they are coming to the ps4 at 60fps I might as well wait a few months.

Soldato
Yeah its the first game plus extras and the 2.5 is the second game plus extras

Thanks (sorry slow reply, missed this thread!)

Definitely interested in picking this up then. Kingdom Hearts is a bit of a classic isn't it? I missed it first time round as I assumed it was a kids game.

Soldato
OP
Kingdom Hearts is one of those games people view through rose tinted glasses. It was mega popular in its day. By todays standards the gameplay probably seems tedious and badly done. But the nostalgia factor + the whole Disney/Final Fantasy fusion stops diehard fans from seeing any of its flaws.

Soldato
tempted to pick this up as a person who hasn't played them before. I love Disney for nostalgia reasons so is that enough of a reason to pick it up? Have they aged well enough for a new player to enjoy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom