Phantek RGB Starter kit

Associate
Hi all,

has anyone used this kit and able to say whether the cabling that comes with it allows you to put (for example) a strip at the top of the case and a strip at the bottom or can you only daisy chain them onto the end of the other one.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £23.89 (includes shipping: £9.90)​

or would i need to do it this way and get a strip that will go all the way around, 1m should be enough for a full circle around my s340 elite.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £27.64 (includes shipping: £8.70)​

Associate
You can do them as separate strips but they'd still need to join up somewhere, unless your RGB hub has additional sockets.

(you can even do them as separate strips & join them manually if you're comfortable soldering & have 18 AWG wire - they have 12V, and R/G/B channels)

Check the third picture in the store - You want that but longer?

Associate
I'm pretty sure the starter kit comes with an extension cable that will be long enough to allow a strip at the top and one at the bottom.
I had the same kit and did the same as what you want to do in my Phanteks P400s case

Associate
I know this topic is a bit old but I’ve been picking bits up for my new pc build.
In maplin I picked up this NZXT hue starter kit with box and two fans for £24. Worth it for that price.

Back
Top Bottom