FIFA 18

Caporegime
I'm as ready as I'll ever be. A trade pile of TOTS players, a load of 83 and 84s to sell and another SBC TOTS player who I'll never use :(

Edit: Only 200k made from TOTS Martinez investments this time. Prices haven't skyrocketed like last time :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
Adan seems to be getting very good reviews. I packed him from a Premium La Liga Upgrade a few minutes ago and will probably use him for a few games now.

If anyone's holding on to any 81, 82, 83 or 84 rated La Liga players flog them while you can. I've made almost 300k this evening from the ones I could sell, the rest were put in to the premium SBC.

Associate
i dont belive... i do tots premier league and i have Son. Next time i have Pope i change Pope for tots la liga and i have... Godin is pace is terrible... and yesterday i change Godin to next sbc tots la liga and i have again very fast player... PIQE. I am very unlucky.

Caporegime
Prime Zanetti's really good for the price. He's not the jump up in class other primes might be over the players they replace but there aren't any better this side of 500k.

TOTS Kimmich might be the standout RB this year but he'll be harder to link with multi league squads.

Back
Top Bottom