Overclockers UK Presents: Eleven Table Tennis: The Tournament

Soldato
Thanks for the game and sorry about the audio, I'm not sure what happend to my mic settings.
Not sure about the score either, I think it was 2-1 to you and then 2-1 to me? EDIT: I went on to lose another 2, so its 3-1 to Uncle Petey :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Righty then, here's how it went down. We kinda lost track of how many games we'd played, so here's the total.

Petey Borsch
11 - 3
5 - 11
11 - 4
8 - 11
8 - 11
11 - 7
11 - 6 (Don't think this one counts)

All good fun :)

Associate
That was a good match, closest so far I think.
I'm zero for two so far, not liking my chances of getting at least one face saving victory in this group stage :(

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the game and sorry about the audio, I'm not sure what happend to my mic settings.
Not sure about the score either, I think it was 2-1 to you and then 2-1 to me? EDIT: I went on to lose another 2, so its 3-1 to Uncle Petey :)

Welcome to the tournament.

Righty then, here's how it went down.

That was a great game lads, Petey scrapped by and won it on score difference.

ale -bro vs armitageshanks. ale bro takes it.

Well done Ale Bro, another win, and you are the second player through to the quarter finals!!

That was a good match, closest so far I think.
I'm zero for two so far, not liking my chances of getting at least one face saving victory in this group stage :(

All good fun Slam!! And don't forget the two best third place players get through, still something to play for :)

Associate
All good fun Slam!! And don't forget the two best third place players get through, still something to play for :)

yes, and I'll try my best. It's just that the commute back from the front is exhausting, and my hands ache from the emergency surgery trying to save lives, a win would give the orphans that I foster something to be happy about.

Back
Top Bottom