Onrush - PS4/Xbox One

Soldato
If it's anything like Motorstorm Pacific Rift, then count me in. I loved that game to death; amazing sense of speed and those utterly beautiful, exotic and very creative tracks... Good memories.

My only reservation is that it's Codies and the sour taste after Dirt 4 is still lingering in my mouth.

Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
I played it tonight on PS4 Pro and X, the games looks really nice pretty much identical on both from what I can see with good performance.

However, I just don't get the gameplay at all. There is no finish line and the objective is not very clear, it's a team based game yet it doesn't feel like you are in a team or that you are contributing much to it.

I will give it another go as I have it pre-ordered but it really needs to click with me on my next play to stop me cancelling the pre-order. That would be a shame as it has the potential to be fun like MotorStorm.

Soldato
I tried a few times last night to play but had a message every time saying the servers were full try again, gave up in the end, might try again tonight and if I get the same I'll delete it.

LzR

LzR

Associate
OP
Played the beta past night and thought it was terrible, no purchase from me. Can only hope the gaming gods bring us Motorstorm remastered!

Soldato
I wouldn't bother, have been trying to get into a multiplayer game since release. Itch barely semi scratched...

I really liked Gravel, played it through on the PS4 Pro and again on the X, however the X version isn't as good with so much slowdown and stuttering.

It doesn't look like this Beta is going to do them any favours, I had it on pre-order until I played it lol

Back
Top Bottom