Oldish member back after many years

Associate
Hey everybody,

I was really vacant for many years on OCUK not sure why I just never came back not because it was bad or such but just because of reasons you know. I love OCUK I have had a couple of pre built computers from here and plenty of gear. I did have another account somewhere not sure where it went but it was signed up in 2003 or 2004 anyway its long lost and this is the account I am on now and will stay on but I have been part of the OCUK crew a long time over the years. I am currently sitting in my mining rig room listening to chill out music mixes. I am also about to invest in many RX 580 graphics cards for a new rig build and its being named louis. After my best friend who died he just gave up on life but I've not given up on him and honour him with my mining rigs and certain things I build. I am also trying to get my mother out of very serious debt by building mining rigs to earn bitcoin. I have a lot on my plate but I consider that it keeps me busy because I have a lot of serious health problems and suffer from certain issues also.

Hope that's been a small insight ;).

Take it easy all have a lovely day/night.

Back
Top Bottom