Recommend me some trance?

Soldato
^^ 2001 was a great time to be clubbing (although London for me). 414 (anyone on here go to nuclear free zone?), The Fridge (Samsara), Brixton Academy. Good times. No super DJs, just lots and lots of dirty trance, hard house and wicked people.
Speaking of which. Remember this being played at 00:00 NYE 1999/2000. The night was called **** the millennium. Think it was in Dalston!

Last edited:
Soldato
^^ 2001 was a great time to be clubbing (although London for me). 414 (anyone on here go to nuclear free zone?), The Fridge (Samsara), Brixton Academy. Good times. No super DJs, just lots and lots of dirty trance, hard house and wicked people.[/MEDIA]

One of my favourite sets is Lab4 live at The Fridge!

Soldato
Just randomly stumbled on a Dance Valley YouTube video uploaded by @kr00t0n , were you there?

What an amazing final set by Armin! I’ve never yet heard a live performance as good as that. The lasers were mind blowing too. Awesome memory!

Caporegime
Just randomly stumbled on a Dance Valley YouTube video uploaded by @kr00t0n , were you there?

What an amazing final set by Armin! I’ve never yet heard a live performance as good as that. The lasers were mind blowing too. Awesome memory!

Oh yeah, I went to 2005-2007 DVs, 2005 was my fav though, you can actually see me a few times in the full video of PvD's set :D

Back
Top Bottom