• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

StoreMI, Load time accaleration on Ryzen 2### series tested.

Soldato
Sorry but it does require a 400 series board.

Yes, if you want the software free it does. However, Enmotus FuzeDrive software, which is what AMD are using with an AMD logo on it, then you can buy it for $19.99 for the same version you'd get with a 400 series chipset, or $59.99 for the upgraded version. See post number 7 in this thread ofr more details.

bru

bru

Soldato
Yes, if you want the software free it does. However, Enmotus FuzeDrive software, which is what AMD are using with an AMD logo on it, then you can buy it for $19.99 for the same version you'd get with a 400 series chipset, or $59.99 for the upgraded version. See post number 7 in this thread ofr more details.

I wasn't aware that it was a just a rebrand, so my bad.

Still quite good for AMD to give it away though, for the 400 series and if you wan tit for the 300 series it is quite cheap.

Soldato
Boot speeds don't seem that great even with a trained cache. I would still go with a dedicated SSD for boot/system for best performance and reliability. However, this may still have value for giving a boost to reading from large data drives which still use spinning rust. Write speeds are not improved with StoreMI and so it is not so useful if you are creating/editing large files on HDD.

Last edited:
Associate
I've been using StoreMI with my 256 GB NVMe drive and my 4TB HDD also adding the 2GB DDR option, which is all being used as my games drive, and it's been working like a charm, currently have 2TB of games installed and the app is showing 272GB is being accelerated, and my currently used games are loading super quick.

I love it, all games on one drive, and I don't have to mess about moving them between drives, when my NVMe runs out of space.

aRiCAle.png

Soldato
I've been using StoreMI with my 256 GB NVMe drive and my 4TB HDD also adding the 2GB DDR option, which is all being used as my games drive, and it's been working like a charm, currently have 2TB of games installed and the app is showing 272GB is being accelerated, and my currently used games are loading super quick.

I love it, all games on one drive, and I don't have to mess about moving them between drives, when my NVMe runs out of space.

Sounds like it works really well. I'd also like to pair a 256GB SSD with something like a 4TB WD Red.

Associate
Do you have the latest Bios installed?
Have you tried resetting the bios to default settings or dropping back to a previous version as a test?

What motherboard are you running btw?

Associate
Same mobo as me, have you tried plugging the sata cables into different ports?
I had a problem on a previous mobo, when I had my sata drives added to ports 5 & 6, but a setting in the bios disabled those which I wasn't aware of.

Back
Top Bottom