• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Duel 6 pin female to 1 8 pin male GPU cable

Soldato
If the 2 6 pin connectors are on the same cable, then you should be able to safely use the adaptor above.

If they are separate the cable may not be up to taking a 150 W load.

Unfortunately due to forum rules we can't like to competitor sites so I can't link to a 2 x 6 pin to 1 8 pin cable.

Soldato
I have 2 6 pins, and the new GPU needs 1 8 pin. The PSU is a few years old the old GPU was a 6950.

I’m pretty sure I’ve got a load of those adapters which come with EVGA cards - trust me details and I’ll send you one mate. I think they are just that, two 6 pins to 8.

Associate
I only came in this thread expecting to see two guys slapping each other in the face with gloves, laying down the challenge on a duel to the death :D

As for the dual cable I assume you meant, the rainforest shop or the place you already mentioned should fit the bit.

Back
Top Bottom