Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Finally, a desk.

desk.jpg

Still a huge work in progress! But its amazing! 1.8m long, this thing weighs 80kg...its solid!

I will be gradually setting up my home office over the next few weeks. The drawers were from a previous IKEA purchase, not sure if I'll keep them or not yet.

Next few weeks will include buying and fitting:

- 8 gang plug lead
- Network Switch
- Moving my NAS to live here
- Monitor & Monitor arm
- Laptop stand
- USB Hub
- Powerline Adapters
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Headset hanger
- Desk lamp for softer light.
- Some man cave/nerdiness.

Speaking of light, apologies for not the best lighting here, sun was setting :p - not much natural light around!

Where was desk from?

Soldato
" UK Law states that these units be used for off road use only. The purchaser, by buying this unit agrees and is aware that this item is sold for offroad or circuit use only."

:p Guess you just have to ride on the Pavement then :p

Associate
Needed to get a 500mm lens but found this little puppy: Sigma 600mm Mirror Telephoto Lense
This thing is huge and weighs as much as a bus, though secondhand its in great condition........

IMG_20180519_081823.jpg

Soldato
Here is my recent purchase, for my sons birthday on the 30th

IMG_4018.jpg

8gb 3000mhz DDR ram
AMD Ryzen 3 2200g processor
AB350M Gaming 3 motherboard

All built and ready to go! (I hope!)

Soldato
" UK Law states that these units be used for off road use only. The purchaser, by buying this unit agrees and is aware that this item is sold for offroad or circuit use only."

:p Guess you just have to ride on the Pavement then :p

Of course.

Not even allowed on pavements.
"You can’t ride your electric bike on cycle paths or pavements."

Also above 250w means it needs :

Any electric bike that doesn’t meet the EAPC rules is classed as a motorcycle or moped and needs to be registered and taxed. You’ll need a driving licence to ride one and you must wear a crash helmet.

https://www.gov.uk/electric-bike-rules

Soldato
Got a 3D printer
lf2ULyL.jpg

and some shiny new calipers
kV45Pfb.jpg

Now I just need to relearn CAD as when I last did anything in it was uni about 15 years ago (AutoCAD 2000 anyone?). I've managed to get the free Fusion 360 licence so should be all set :)

V F

V F

Soldato
Got a 3D printer

Now I just need to relearn CAD as when I last did anything in it was uni about 15 years ago (AutoCAD 2000 anyone?). I've managed to get the free Fusion 360 licence so should be all set :)

Pretty wild what is possible.

Nice. :) How are you finding the Mk3? Any kit or print problems?

What week was your order out of interest? I've just cancelled my order as they kept delaying, and I read some articles about dodgy print quality related to inconsistent extrusion and the linear bearings causing problems. Made me a bit twitchy.

Soldato
I've had no issues so far, the prints are coming out fine, then again I've only been doing small prints so far. The kit went together without any major issues, the trickiest thing was getting the nylon rod that supports the extruder cables into the hole it's meant to go in. I'd imagine any issues should be fixed with new parts that I can print myself or a software update so I'm not too worried.

I didn't order mine myself so I'm not 100% sure, I think it was ordered around the 20th of March.

Soldato
Got a 3D printer
lf2ULyL.jpg

and some shiny new calipers
kV45Pfb.jpg

Fusion 360 is pretty much all you need, it is amazing. Check our Lars Christianson on youtube.

Soldato
What's with the e-bikes yawn, hipsters trying to modenise cycling lol, lazy gets use some human energy, next you will be plugging some usb or ethernet cables in just to function in life.

Back
Top Bottom