Overclockers UK Presents: Eleven Table Tennis: The Tournament

Soldato
I can definitely play tonight, usually after 9PM but I may be able to do earlier if needs be. Will catch up later.
After 9pm should be fine, let me know the exact time and I'll be there.
Yes, that sounds good, two vs one :)
I will post again later to confirm
:p Cool, once again - let me know the exact time (an hour in advance or something, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread) and I will will make it.

Soldato
Sorry no idea what is up with my Oculus mic, it was like that last time I played Uncle Petey as well. My oculus install seems a bit messed up in general, I need to run oculus home in parallel with steam for example. Oh well, at least the headset is working :)
See you at 10:30

Associate
Really sorry Borsch for my cra**y broadband!!!

My connection can only handle one online presence so if someone else is streaming in the house I have no chance of getting a smooth game. No worries about your Mic, sorry you're stuck with my dodgy voice only :p See you at 10:30.

Soldato
Really sorry Borsch for my cra**y broadband!!!

My connection can only handle one online presence so if someone else is streaming in the house I have no chance of getting a smooth game. No worries about your Mic, sorry you're stuck with my dodgy voice only :p See you at 10:30.
Ready :)

Soldato
Yeah your ping was not great before but now it really was unplayable. Even audio was garbled up. Do you want to leave it for today?

Associate
Thanks for the game ,Slam!
I just about managed to win both games 2-1, 2-1. I did not record the actual scores, sorry melmac.
You're welcome.

The game records the score history, it is an option in the multiplayer menu, one of us can check, make a note and post it for melmac

Associate
Yeah your ping was not great before but now it really was unplayable. Even audio was garbled up. Do you want to leave it for today?

Really sorry again Borsch, I think I'm going to have to drop out of the competition as I cannot compete with a ping like that and don't see it getting better any time soon unfortunately.

Melmac please take this as my resignation from the competition as I just cannot play reliably on my connection right now.

Good luck to the rest of the players, may the best man win! :)

Soldato
OP
Thanks for updating the score Borsch and congrats on your win.

@RockSteddy Was going to win the tournament but his broadband took an arrow to the knee :p and He has been forced to resign from the competition :(

Soldato
OP
@chris182008 @Slam @lokiss

Hi guys, you three are in a playoff for the last 2 quarter final spots.

There is no home and away, first player to win 2 games wins the match. Home advantage was randomly picked. Matches to be played between 8pm and 8:50pm tonight.

Lokiss vs Slam
Chris182008 Vs Lokiss
Slam Vs Chris182008

Just post up the results afterwards. I will sort out them out tomorrow as I won't be online this evening.

Hope this is ok.

If anyone is friends with Lokiss on steam send him a message.

Back
Top Bottom