Buying Used

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Ive never done anything like a loan online, how would that then pay for the bike? Would i also need to ask for more?

If bike is 6k then take a loan of 7k
  1. You apply for the loan to the value that you want. If it's £6k then apply for £6k unless you want more to cover accessories/insurance etc.
  2. Once granted the loan company transfer you a lump sum. Usually, via bank transfer.
  3. You use your newly acquired wealth to make the purchase as a regular customer
Normally, that's it. However, I'm sure someone will point it out but if you want to get complex...

You could probably haggle more discount on a PCP deal than a cash buyer (as weird as that sounds) so if you want to complicate things you'd get a loan as per steps 1-3, but agree a deal on PCP with the dealer... then ring the finance company and use your lump sum to pay for the bike after a month. This nets you the discounts that the dealer can offer on new bikes with PCP but it's probably more hassle than it's worth and may not apply to an older bike :p

Soldato
OP
  1. You apply for the loan to the value that you want. If it's £6k then apply for £6k unless you want more to cover accessories/insurance etc.
  2. Once granted the loan company transfer you a lump sum. Usually, via bank transfer.
  3. You use your newly acquired wealth to make the purchase as a regular customer
Normally, that's it. However, I'm sure someone will point it out but if you want to get complex...

You could probably haggle more discount on a PCP deal than a cash buyer (as weird as that sounds) so if you want to complicate things you'd get a loan as per steps 1-3, but agree a deal on PCP with the dealer... then ring the finance company and use your lump sum to pay for the bike after a month. This nets you the discounts that the dealer can offer on new bikes with PCP but it's probably more hassle than it's worth and may not apply to an older bike :p

Just went on money saving expert to see what it throws back at me, it gave me a list of companies with the details of the loan and then said at the bottom of each one said 0% Elegibility... What does that mean?

Caporegime
Just went on money saving expert to see what it throws back at me, it gave me a list of companies with the details of the loan and then said at the bottom of each one said 0% Elegibility... What does that mean?

That you have zero chance of getting those loans. Time to sign up to Noddle and Clearscore and sort out your credit profile.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

It may be something silly like not having your name on an electoral register or something obscure like a bad mark against you’re address (due to a previous tenant).

Only way to find out is to get a detailed report and go through it :(

Soldato
Stop being such a bell end ffs. I can't remember the last time we had any drama in this subforum, now you come along and it's two threads in two days :rolleyes:
And at the risk of creating some more:

That's a nice bike, Mini. Good choice!
Hope you have fun... and of course, I'm sure you know not twist the throttle too far... ;)

Soldato
Let’s put it this way, you’re coming across very aggressive. I was going to add a wink to my message but now I’m worried you’d think I was coming on to you if that’s how you’ve read my comment :eek:

Also, the fact that you found the need to stipulate that you weren’t affiliated would probably make me (as a moderator) look in to the claims more.

So what if others claim you’re linked? Brush it off and move on. I like to think the people of bikers cafe can have a bit of banter enough to not resort to trying cry foul of a poster so quickly.

Did I miss a ninja edit or something? At what point has any form of aggression come into Nemeses' posts? I've just been plodding through the posts, and could clearly tell "And no I don't work for them in away way what so ever" was a tongue-in-cheek remark; following the numerous bumps for a link to finance :confused:

Back
Top Bottom