**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
Ordered one also (from OP directly)

It now says on their website that they are "shipping immediately"

I ordered yesterday at noon when it was showing "within 5 days"

Hopefully that means all orders will be out by today!

Caporegime
going to states in 2 months they are £100 cheaper over there. £430 for 8GB RAM model with 128GB storage.

bought an honor 9 lite for £150 a month ago and tbh apart from being a bit slower I can't justify the need to spend 3 times as much just to make up the little bit of difference in speed.

i wouldn't make use of any of the other better specs, camera, etc. the honor 9 lite already has 4 cameras (2 dual front and back), etc.

it's crazy to think a colleague at work shelled out £1000 on and iphone x. i sidegraded from a oneplus 3 to the honor 9 lite, well a bit of a downgrade in terms of speed. however the honor 9 lite has better camera and no risk of battery failure as the op3 was getting on.

i've said before when i bought an expensive phone that i'd never pay more than £300 for a phone again. i'm now thinking of dropping that down to £200. the budget smartphone market is delivering big specs for not much money.

had this been closer to £300 i would have maybe bitten.

Soldato
going to states in 2 months they are £100 cheaper over there. £430 for 8GB RAM model with 128GB storage.

bought an honor 9 lite for £150 a month ago and tbh apart from being a bit slower I can't justify the need to spend 3 times as much just to make up the little bit of difference in speed.

i wouldn't make use of any of the other better specs, camera, etc. the honor 9 lite already has 4 cameras (2 dual front and back), etc.

it's crazy to think a colleague at work shelled out £1000 on and iphone x. i sidegraded from a oneplus 3 to the honor 9 lite, well a bit of a downgrade in terms of speed. however the honor 9 lite has better camera and no risk of battery failure as the op3 was getting on.

i've said before when i bought an expensive phone that i'd never pay more than £300 for a phone again. i'm now thinking of dropping that down to £200. the budget smartphone market is delivering big specs for not much money.

had this been closer to £300 i would have maybe bitten.

Yep, cheaper phones are getting better and better, huge thanks to the Chinese market for it. However, I think they are gonna get more 'expensive' if the top spec phones keep increasing in price.

In a year or two £300-400 might be the definition of 'cheap' for a decent phone.

Associate
Ordered one also (from OP directly)

It now says on their website that they are "shipping immediately"

I ordered yesterday at noon when it was showing "within 5 days"

Hopefully that means all orders will be out by today!

I got them on chat and was told that they needed 1 day for processing, 1 day for the courier to pick it up and 3 days for delivery :\

o2 can deliver tomorrow if you order before midnight.

EDIT: Just checked my order @16:24 and it says 'sent'. Good to see the customer service people know what they're talking about :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Associate
Again, my last experience was a couple of years back so can't say for sure it's still the case but it came for a fulfillment center in Poland.

Had my dispatch notification but the tracking isn't working yet, hopefully tomorrow I can get a better idea where it's coming from.

Back
Top Bottom