Buying Used

Permabanned
Not being funny here but I have seen many of your threads about having no money. Are you sure getting into debt again is wise.

Just saying like.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Did I miss a ninja edit or something? At what point has any form of aggression come into Nemeses' posts? I've just been plodding through the posts, and could clearly tell "And no I don't work for them in away way what so ever" was a tongue-in-cheek remark; following the numerous bumps for a link to finance :confused:
I have deleted a few posts plus it was a comment about a carry over argument from another thread.

Soldato
OP
Not being funny here but I have seen many of your threads about having no money. Are you sure getting into debt again is wise.

Just saying like.

I see where your coming from bud, ive sorted my finances out now i was struggling to pay my CBR as it was £230 just for the bike, then i had Insurance, rent, phone etc.. However for the last 2 months ive not had a bike as i sold it to clear finance and no longer have contract phone to pay... The street triple on finance works out at £90ish a month which is considerably less than the CBR...

Associate
I just wanted to add:

when you go look at the bike, don't let anyone pressure you into buying it if you are not 100% sure on it, many times dealers or friends will try to push you to buy it. keep a level head, mark down anything about the bike you're not happy with and ask as many questions as you can.

when they know you're in two minds, they usually say "you can secure the bike for a refundable £100 deposit". this is entirely up to you, but if the bike has been there 3 weeks, and you're still not sure, I doubt its going to sell in the next 2 days. if you haven't left a deposit your mind is still open to other bikes, where as if you leave a deposit you kinda will always be thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom