Overclockers UK Presents: Eleven Table Tennis: The Tournament

Soldato
Wooo

Sorry hadn't been tracking things, thought I was done with the Vive no show. If we can go in the next 1hr 30mins, then I'm good. Tonight is gym then I have to cook eat.

Chris/slam, lokiss88 on steam.

Soldato
Yep. I think we'll both get a little better at some point, cheers for the game.

Looks like I'll miss out on Slam tonight, I have to run. Take it as a forfeit on my part Melmac, and go from there.

Associate
Wooo

Sorry hadn't been tracking things, thought I was done with the Vive no show. If we can go in the next 1hr 30mins, then I'm good. Tonight is gym then I have to cook eat.

Chris/slam, lokiss88 on steam.
Hi, I just saw this now, will jump on and see if you manage to come online

Soldato
OP
@lokiss @chris182008 @Slam

Well done guys. Since Lokiss won and Slam won, the game between Lokiss and Slam is redundant. Lokiss and Slam go through to the last eight.

Will post up the rankings and the quarter final match ups tomorrow. The draw will be based on ranks except if it leads to playing against a person you played in the group stages.

Soldato
Cheers Melmac. Ill make sure I'm abouts for the draw.

Sorry about the miss Slam, I just missed you, some other time we'll knock up if your unlucky enough not to draw me in the next round:)

Soldato
OP
Cheers Melmac. Ill make sure I'm abouts for the draw.

Sorry about the miss Slam, I just missed you, some other time we'll knock up if your unlucky enough not to draw me in the next round:)

You definitely won't be playing Slam, Well, unless you both make it through to the semi finals:)

Soldato
OP
@lokiss @Slam @ale bro @Mmart94 @ArmitageShanks @CGrieves @Uncle Petey @Borsch @NikTheSHNIK

Guys here are the rankings and the matchups for the quarter finals.

Ale Bro(1) Vs Slam(8)
Mmart(2) Vs Lokiss(7)
Uncle Petey(3) Vs CGrieves(6)
ArmitageShanks(4) Vs Borsch(5)

Please see this post for more infor https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/31787474/

Can we play these games over Friday and Saturday night? Or do we need to stretch to Sunday too? We have to set fixed times for these games because it would be great if people were able to spectate if they want to. I suggest the same as we did for the playoffs, matches to be played between 8pm and 10pm but post the exact time you are going to be playing on this thread. Oh, and allow spectators.

CAn you sort out the match times as soon as possible? or do you want me just to set times? Because I want to put the schedule up on the quarter final post.

OcUK Staff
@lokiss @Slam @ale bro @Mmart94 @ArmitageShanks @CGrieves @Uncle Petey @Borsch @NikTheSHNIK

Guys here are the rankings and the matchups for the quarter finals.

Ale Bro(1) Vs Slam(8)
Mmart(2) Vs Lokiss(7)
Uncle Petey(3) Vs CGrieves(6)
ArmitageShanks(4) Vs Borsch(5)

Please see this post for more infor https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/31787474/

Can we play these games over Friday and Saturday night? Or do we need to stretch to Sunday too? We have to set fixed times for these games because it would be great if people were able to spectate if they want to. I suggest the same as we did for the playoffs, matches to be played between 8pm and 10pm but post the exact time you are going to be playing on this thread. Oh, and allow spectators.

CAn you sort out the match times as soon as possible? or do you want me just to set times? Because I want to put the schedule up on the quarter final post.

Congrats to all!

Back
Top Bottom