Poll: Monaco Grand Prix 2018, Monte Carlo - Race 6/21

Rate the 2018 Monaco Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Didn't notice, as was doing other things while the FP sessions were on, but are the Ferrari engines still smoking like chimneys with a 80 a day habit?

Associate
Agree very much it's damage limitation for mercedes here. Aim is to score some decent points and stay out of trouble!

Might be trouble (and exciting) if Ric and Ver have another tussel.

Man of Honour
It usually is with their long wheelbase design. It's really odd that Ferrari followed that this year. This one seems to be RBs for the taking - assuming Max can refrain from his schoolboy BS.

Surely most tracks suit a longer wheel base? RB are best suited to what, 3 tracks? Even then I would be surprised if they managed a 1-2 without colliding, breaking down or messing up the strategy.

Associate
A lot of pressure on Ric this weekend, I hope he (if Lewis cannot) wins. Redbull clearly favour one driver (I hate Red Bull). Ferrari will have their day (I hope its not Monaco).

The main issue I have with Verstappen is the dirty moves when defending (moving when braking). He needs to be above this.

Sadly, the media feed on unsportsmanlike behaviour. It will only be a matter of time when a big accident will occur. The Magnussen squeeze at Baku was a joke. The FIA need to stamp down on this culture.

Man of Honour
Versplatten strikes!

That's a reasonable rebuild job, damage to the front mainly, rear is a little battered too. Possible gearbox damage. Got 130 minutes to get it back and repair it.

Oh yeah, his own fault too.

Back
Top Bottom