Cities: Skylines

Soldato
A pretty big update and patch, even if you didn't buy the Parklife DLC.
Prior to this I deleted all my assets and mods to have a vanilla game ready for the update and DLC. It was due for a clean up anyway.
Quite a lot of mods seem to have been updated already. I have reported the district snapping mod for producing an error, hopefully that might get fixed.
Thankfully I didn't have a city in progress.

I have never had an issue with CD Keys, have you tried to contact them ?

Associate
A pretty big update and patch, even if you didn't buy the Parklife DLC.
Prior to this I deleted all my assets and mods to have a vanilla game ready for the update and DLC. It was due for a clean up anyway.
Quite a lot of mods seem to have been updated already. I have reported the district snapping mod for producing an error, hopefully that might get fixed.
Thankfully I didn't have a city in progress.

I have never had an issue with CD Keys, have you tried to contact them ?

Yea raised a ticket with them just waiting on a reply.

Associate
Hopefully it will work out OK pretty soon for you. I just bought mine when it was announced via Steam. At the time it wasn't any cheaper when I looked elsewhere.

Yea I’m sure it’ll be fine, there website still says pre order so I’m thinking they didn’t get the keys yet for some reason.

It was a few quid cheaper then steam but main reason I brought from cdkeys is I was bored at work I was browsing and impulse brought it there and then lol.

How is the expansion then folks?

Soldato
^^^^ That has always been an issue in areas of beautification where there are clumps of trees. Even sections of forestry within industry will catch on fire
But due to the no road access for fire trucks in Parklife I reckon that you need the Natural Disasters DLC for the Helipads, so that the helicopters can put out the fires. Albeit that they aren't quick in doing so.

There is a mod to reduce or remove fires, but that seemed to stop working for me some time ago.

I am yet to start a city since having Parklife.

Soldato
I'm lost for what to do,I keep seeing cool things people do like apparently make curbs and car parks all looking nice but I cant do it, tried to make a car park but no one uses it. Hope I can get my other city to work but I need to disable workshop at the moment as even new map throws up error with park life.

Caporegime
I'm lost for what to do,I keep seeing cool things people do like apparently make curbs and car parks all looking nice but I cant do it, tried to make a car park but no one uses it. Hope I can get my other city to work but I need to disable workshop at the moment as even new map throws up error with park life.

Turn on realistic car parking in TMPE.

Allegedly the fires in the parks only happen if you have Natural Disasters DLC, therefore need the helicopters.

Soldato
^^^^^^^ Stops cars from despawning and so they are forced to use car parks and street parking.
Imo it would be useful to have a slider for that and set it to 50%.
On a large city it is easy to get to the max number of parked vehicles. Also whilst the car parks are used and the city looks more alive the roads which allow parking are jammed with parked cars.
Not sure if there is a performance hit for lower spec machines.
Worth trying.

Soldato
How everyone getting on with park life ? Managed to get the game to be playable seems a bit better performance too, just need prop line tool and network extensions but loving the parks. I've made some quays and embedded cycle tracks on them seems cool: d

Soldato
^^^ Network Extensions has been outdated for a long time. The one to use is Network Extensions 2. For me it works fine. PLT should be updated soon. The modders have done a great job with their updates.

I have started a new game but I'm still very much on the early stages of building, using this map for now...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1371511817

...I'm yet to use any of the PL additions.

Caporegime
^^^ Network Extensions has been outdated for a long time. The one to use is Network Extensions 2. For me it works fine. PLT should be updated soon. The modders have done a great job with their updates.

I have started a new game but I'm still very much on the early stages of building, using this map for now...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1371511817

...I'm yet to use any of the PL additions.

Same map as my last one!

It's real pretty.

I want to base something on Vancouver. It's such a pretty city.

Back
Top Bottom