*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Grats nice bike . One of the few i did not test before getting the Mt10 . I know the guy at J33 dyno has done good things with them
Cheers, I’ve had a look at the M4 full system and it states on the advert that it doesn’t need any tuning done but I might just get it on the dyno so I can see what it’s producing. :)

Which of the 9 has been your favourite?
My favourite is still the BMW S1000Rs, that bike was brilliant and so much fun, I do regret selling it so early, if I fancy another one though I’ll go and get one. :p :)

Soldato
Nice!

Remove mirrors, install tail tidy and new exhaust and you'll be sorted!
Tail tidy ordered, mirrors are actually ok, don’t look the best but do the job ok.

Exhaust will have to wait as it looks like I’m either going to import one or try and bag a second hand system.

Associate
vehicle123719_1.jpg
Returning to bikes after 25 years (only got to 125s)
I have bought this VFR 800 VTEC :)

Soldato
My old girl. 21 years old this year, I've had her since June last year. So far I've disassembled and rebuilt the carb, de-rusted the tank and replaced all the lines and also changed the mirrors. Last weekend I took apart the throttle assembly and lubed that up, also sorting the slack on the cables (they were too tight, my bad!). This is my first bike and I have to say I love it!

She's a 1997 Yamaha XV750 Virago, exported from the UK to Spain in 2003 I think and ridden there until ~2015 when she was garaged. My old man found her, took her in and I shipped her back.

xWxclgI.jpg
A4fg0Fb

Back
Top Bottom