Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Nice, any mods? :p

Thanks, I’m really happy with how it is now just a few more things to do, need to get the geo re-done.

It’s got a few, dyno’d at 406BHP and 395ftlbs

3” ETS Intercooler

Evo 9 80 Series Turbo BB core upgraded by Owen Developments

255 Walbro Fuel Pump

2 Piece Godspeed front discs

M2 Downpipe

Russ Fellows custom exhaust system with decat

Soldato
I was really surprised just how much diffference the hybrid turbo made, it even feels like more due to the explosive power delivery. I’m certainly not craving anymore (yet lol)

Quicker spool? My only issue with high power smallish engines is the hike in power when hitting boost, esp in RWD. Having said that a friends car is mapped a bit too progressively and I’m not so keen. There’s definitely a sweet spot :)

Your car looks very tidy.

Soldato
Quicker spool? My only issue with high power smallish engines is the hike in power when hitting boost, esp in RWD. Having said that a friends car is mapped a bit too progressively and I’m not so keen. There’s definitely a sweet spot :)

Your car looks very tidy.

Thanks, yeah it’s had a good previous owner and then myself. Looking to get the underside re-treated soon so stripping off all the underseal and seeing what needs doing there.

Quicker spool yes, has a real sense of urgency. It’s just a lot of fun

Soldato
After buying the car from my employers thought as it is now ours best give it some love...don't think it's a bad buy @ £8k

eQd6lBG.jpg
tPumgyy.jpg
YFu6XsN.jpg
sOU5h2w.jpg

Soldato
That looks a Superb buy for £8k

Superb by name Superb by nature :D

I have the spec down in another thread, but basically:

48k miles
2.0tdi 170bhp
DSG
Elegance Spec so basically has everything you need:
Auto Xenon headlights
Auto Wipers
Heated Leather Seats (Electric Memory)
Heated front windscreen & Wing Mirrors
Sat Nav
DAB Radio
Bluetooth Audio
etc etc

Not long had new Eagle F1's on front, I need to change the rears which I will probably do next week and you may be able to see the small scratch on the rear panel...did this putting the car seats in just after I got the car (as a company car).

Owned the car for just over 2 years and it only had 7.5k on clock when the company I worked for purchased it. It has been fully serviced, MOT'd last month I think and only ever run on premium diesel in my ownership.

Very lucky to get this, we were tempted to sell on but in reality we would never be able to get such a car at this budget so will have a good few years depreciation free motoring!

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Can't complain for £8k, and you know the previous owner ;)

Enjoy the cavernous boot and rear legroom. Rear-facing car seats are a killer for front legroom in anything other than a LWB A8/7/S Class or Superb :p

Soldato
Can't complain for £8k, and you know the previous owner ;)

Enjoy the cavernous boot and rear legroom. Rear-facing car seats are a killer for front legroom in anything other than a LWB A8/7/S Class or Superb :p

Rear leg room is no issue! I am 6ft and this is the space we have still:

1styS1Y.jpg

In the wifes QQ however the rear seat pushes up against the car seat when I drive.

The Superb really is a fantastic family car. I think we will eventually go into a Kodiaq as the only thing wife doesn't like is the height which her QQ gives and makes getting the kids in and out so much easier.

Back
Top Bottom