**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Mobster
Soldato
That's why the notch has never bothered me. It gives you a bit more screen to use. And I don't think I've ever had so many notifications that they use up the entire length of the screen.

I’m the same mate. Thought it would drive me crazy but enabling that option gives me the best of both worlds.

This phone is just incredible. Super smooth.

The only let down for me is the truly awful speaker.

Soldato

Just took off my nylon case and the phone feel so much better without it, so slim and lighrt, gestures from the bottom dont have to hit the case on the way to swipe. I never used a case in the last 10 years of owning a smartfone sicne iPhone 3ds and altough I would drop my phones sometimes I only cracked a screen once but it was so minor on a side that I went on to use that phone for the next 2 years without any issues.

I wanted to use this phone without any protection so very much but the back will crack from the lightest drop. Of course we all knew this but it is such a shame, now that I am holding it in my hand without a case, it feels so great!

Soldato
How have you guys found the camera? I keep reading that it's not the best but perfectly acceptable, however I'll be upgrading from a three year old Galaxy S6 so it may still be way ahead of that, even if it doesn't beat the current top dogs (iPhone X/S9/Pixel).

Soldato
I had a look at one of these in an o2 shop today and have to say it looks the business!

Does it have any sort of a wide angle lens on the camera though? I love the pictures my LG G6 takes!

Soldato
OP
Got mine today. Aaaand it's going back. Really not happy with the camera at all. Struggles in even moderate light conditions.
*edit*
Took this photo at my dinner table when I was right next to a window. The lines are because it can't cope with the light.
IMG_20180529_175312_zps1xrygfcf.jpg

CVihyO5IuPdRZafn2

Permabanned
Got mine today too... annnnd... don't like it either... it's going back.

The WiFi speed is abysmal! It struggles to get more than 50mbit in either direction when I'm sat 2-3m from my AP.

iPhone X gets 350 down and 335 up in the same location.

S9 gets over 500.

It's not a slow phone... but the input lag on keyboard and just when scrolling through a website is really annoying.

Soldato
Got mine today too... annnnd... don't like it either... it's going back.

The WiFi speed is abysmal! It struggles to get more than 50mbit in either direction when I'm sat 2-3m from my AP.

iPhone X gets 350 down and 335 up in the same location.

S9 gets over 500.

It's not a slow phone... but the input lag on keyboard and just when scrolling through a website is really annoying.

Just ran a speed test on mine, getting 100bms DL on a 100mbs broadband . Scrolling is super smooth. Perhaps you got some software bug?

Permabanned
Just ran a speed test on mine, getting 100bms DL on a 100mbs broadband . Scrolling is super smooth. Perhaps you got some software bug?

Maybe so... although having had a closer look, I don't like the feel of the midnight black finish either & the screen is noticeably worse than the Samsung S9+.

Maybe this one has an issue... but there are other things that make me dislike it.

I've already ordered an S9+ & Gear VR :)

Back
Top Bottom