Bless online & The Immortals guild

Soldato
Find it really strange that, the game can only be purchased same day as early start.
My main for now will be the Paladin (as it can heal, Name if I can: Nemeses) ..I may just let this toon sit on that name till the Mystic is rereleased (may still play with names)
But will also roll a hunter (Name: Seven if possible) and maybe play that first, bit rubbish there is no Mystic at start of game... I think its down to greed as they want to make that a pay for class down the road, if so will have to reconsider if I want o play this game.

But for now, will see what its like on Monday when the serves are hammered from downloads, guessing they will use the steam servers so may be ok then.

Steam TOS dont allow early access games to be pre ordered

Soldato
Today is the day of the mmo hype. If i get a couple of months out of it then I'll be ok with that.

What faction is the guild going on?

I think they are using AWS for the servers so should be solid, by the time it's downloaded and created a character I won't have much time to play today. So annoying it's 6pm release.

Soldato
I'll be giving it a whirl, although knowing MMo releases probably won't get to play it much if at all tonight ;p

BTW can't recall any of my login details for Immortals site

Associate
Specs look a bit :eek::eek:

Minimum Recommended
OS
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10(64bit) Windows 10(64bit)
CPU Intel Core i5 4670
AMD FX8350

Intel Core i7 7700
AMD RYZEN 7 1700

Ram 8GB 16GB
Video Card
(GPU)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX760
AMD Radeon HD7870

NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060
AMD Radeon RX580

HDD 55 GB Free Space SSD 55 GB Free Space
Direct X Direct X 9.0c

Soldato
@D3K When you say pay2win can you at least show examples for this version?

• Will Bless be Pay to Win?
  • No. Whatever the monetization model ends up being for Bless, it will NOT be Pay to Win. We have heard the community loud and clear that this is not wanted.

Now I know they say it won't be but after the likes of Archeage we know companies can lie. I'm more interested in the pay2win you seem to know about.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
@D3K When you say pay2win can you at least show examples for this version?

Now I know they say it won't be but after the likes of Archeage we know companies can lie. I'm more interested in the pay2win you seem to know about.
From what Billy Sieulu says, ask him!

Tbh just being Korean is a skip for me after AA and BDO but I'll keep half an eye on reviews :)

Soldato
They haven't come out and said its pay2win, even if it is they aren't daft enough to do that.

They have constantly said its not but we have all been burned before. I'll give it a go as i miss the new mmo itch.

Back
Top Bottom