The iOS11 Thread

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

Amazing from the technological point of view. So incredibly tone-deaf and creepy from the ethical point of view.

Soldato
Updated to ios 11.3 battery seems to drain a lot faster on iPhone 8+

Anyone else getting this?

My 6S+ battery is horrendous now on 11.3

This is what is putting me off upgrading to IOS 11. I have a Iphone 6 running 10.3.1 still. I don't want to upgrade, have battery issues and not be able to go back or having to pay to have the battery replaced.

Are you both still having issues with the battery or has this sorted itself out?

Thanks!

Don
This is what is putting me off upgrading to IOS 11. I have a Iphone 6 running 10.3.1 still. I don't want to upgrade, have battery issues and not be able to go back or having to pay to have the battery replaced.

Are you both still having issues with the battery or has this sorted itself out?

Thanks!

Still poor, I used to get home from work with around 60% left, now its below 30% and I have to charge most nights now.

Caporegime

Thanks!

iPhone 6 batteries are really very easy to DIY replace and it costs about £15. Did my wife’s and it made a huge difference.

Soldato
Still poor, I used to get home from work with around 60% left, now its below 30% and I have to charge most nights now.

That's a shame, what's the battery life? Mines on 83% at the moment but can drop to 80% when being used.

iPhone 6 batteries are really very easy to DIY replace and it costs about £15. Did my wife’s and it made a huge difference.

From all the problems of the phones down clocking the cpu due to the low battery life Apple have it down for £30 to get it replaced through them and is on till the end of the year so may go down this route and will give this phone a longer life

So for the time being I'll stay on 10.3.1

Soldato

Thanks!

Yeah working fine now - was the day I updated it the battery drained, charged over night and excellent battery life again now - I guess it must have been doing background work or something from the updates.

Soldato
Yeah working fine now - was the day I updated it the battery drained, charged over night and excellent battery life again now - I guess it must have been doing background work or something from the updates.
Yeah, that's the thing with updates, you never know what it's doing in the background which could be finishing off the update or just updating services etc

Soldato
Ip7+ here with 90% battery life.

Running the latest beta with unnecessary location tracking turned off and at the end of an average day I have 70% battery left which is amazing. No stuttering for a while now either.

Soldato
iCloud messages - Finally!

/edit - I guess without Mac OS 10.13.5, it's a bit useless really. Hopefully that will hit very soon.

I’ve been waiting for this as well. Hopefully macOS 10.13.5 will ship later this week.

I think they did the same with iOS 11.3 and macOS 10.13.4. The macOS update was released a few days later.

Back
Top Bottom