Ulefone 2018 Phones . . .

Soldato
While they look great the Mediatek chipsets are an absolute no for me and should be for anyone with security concerns.
They don’t release OS updates for their SOC’s, security updates may as well not exist and Mediatek support in general is worse than garbage.

Most of the dodgy apps and viruses released for android are coded specifically for the mediatek chipset because of this.

Soldato
OP
Hey Guys,

Having used a Ulefone handset for a few months I find my experience very positive and I haven't encountered any of the problems you mentioned? . . . I've had an O/S update already on my handset although I'm not sure what that addressed, handset worked fine before and after update.

I'm not sure who is saying Ulefone devices are poor in every regard but I can say this is not true, they offer excellent value for money, build quality is superb, clean android install and you get most of the useful tech like 18:9 screens, finger print sensor and some of the best battery life available . . .

I picked up the Ulefone MIx 2 for under £100 as I was curious to see if the 18:9 ratio was a good thing and now I can't use anything else, it looks like this new screen format is being rolled out across the entire range and they are good vibrant screens too!

Anyway I just made this thread for anyone who digs Ulefone the current bang for buck champion to share some info on upcoming phones . . . lots of nice choices there for everyday people! :)

Back
Top Bottom