State of Decay 2 - Xbox One / PC (Play Anywhere & Game Pass)

Associate
PC version runs pretty well and I'm having fun with the game, I get 60fps most of time. Also looks decent with the modifications from reddit like removing motion blur, adding super sampling and changing the FOV

Most annoying bug I have had is the invisible companions constantly.

Soldato
How are people finding this? I’ve just finished my 4th playthrough for the boons. Not that a playthrough really means much kill 10 or so plaguehearts then do the legacy. Quickest I’ve done it is about 4 hours in all honesty.

I feel like I should be bored with the rinse and repeat style of the game but I’m finding it quite enjoyable even with the bugs.

Every time I start a new game I think to myself I’ll play this one Properly as an actual survivor and take my time, never happened tho, I get the base self sufficienct then just finish the game. It could do with some sort of story to keep you playing longer with a certain group of survivors / playthrough.

So I’m interested on your lots thought on the game.

A map creater would be awesome, let people make their maps, I’d make one based on my own location with a few edits.

Last edited:
Associate
If anybody can offer any help and join up with me please add me on xbox.

- SynTavicateT

I play a lot im currently on 520/1000 achievements and I can help you unlock yours and just offer help overall. Feel free to add me and jump in with me anytime guys cheers.

Caporegime
Has this been patched to resolve the horrendous performance on the X yet? I enjoyed the gameplay from the time i've had with it but it feels unfinished so want to wait for it to be patched to get a better experience.

Soldato
Has this been patched to resolve the horrendous performance on the X yet? I enjoyed the gameplay from the time i've had with it but it feels unfinished so want to wait for it to be patched to get a better experience.

I believe there has been a 20gb patch to resolve many issues (assuming performance is one of them)

Associate

The performance has improved a lot on the X since the last patch.

Caporegime
Sounds promising, I found it fairly distracting and stuttery, not game breaking but certainly not the best experience. The motion blur is a bit OTT as well but I would assume that's still present?

Associate
Sounds promising, I found it fairly distracting and stuttery, not game breaking but certainly not the best experience. The motion blur is a bit OTT as well but I would assume that's still present?

Still got the motion blur. The main issue for me is that the game is a boring repetitive grind.

Back
Top Bottom