Bethesda is up to something

Soldato
So I'm guessing this is like what Fallout New Vegas was to Fallout 3 for Fallout 4?

You had my curiosity... Now, you have my attention :p

Associate
If it's more building and organising the vault...Not for me then, I hate they add to games building, sims kinda aspect. I want RPG game with adventure not sticking in one place.

Soldato
Not sure why people thought it would be some Switch only thing. I doubt they would have done a publicity stunt like this on a predominantly PC gaming platform for console only game.

Man of Honour
"When the fighting has stopped, and the fallout has settled..." & "Reclamation Day"

If they do get released first from the vault (20 years after the bombs) then they'd be the first 500 to inhabit the wasteland besides ghouls + survivors.
Taking settlement building to the next level? The graphics were simple as well...

Just 20 years after the bombs would be completely uninhabitable though I would have thought.

Soldato
Tbh it might have been nice to have a fallout game where you actually stay in the vault, fresh from when the bombs were launched. Maybe even pre disaster where you fight to get a place in the vault for the start.

Soldato
"When the fighting has stopped, and the fallout has settled..." & "Reclamation Day"

If they do get released first from the vault (20 years after the bombs) then they'd be the first 500 to inhabit the wasteland besides ghouls + survivors.
Taking settlement building to the next level? The graphics were simple as well...

I get that impression. A Fallout settlement management game. As much as I like Fallout, I'd avoid that like the plague. It was the worst aspect of FO4 imo.

Soldato
Just 20 years after the bombs would be completely uninhabitable though I would have thought.

I guess so but going from the lore, Vault76 residents were to be evicted from the vault after 20 years the bombs dropped. Clock says 27th October 2102 (25 years ish) and the vault is empty.

The world would be quite a mess still though!

Gfx seemed ok to me, what were you looking for that's better?

They looked poor on the stream, re-watching on Twitter the graphics seemed fine... I'll edit that out.

Edit: 2102, not 2012! (Modern day FO??) :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Tbh it might have been nice to have a fallout game where you actually stay in the vault, fresh from when the bombs were launched. Maybe even pre disaster where you fight to get a place in the vault for the start.

Nahh, that wouldn't be for me. Whenever I start exploring a vault in a Fallout game I get bored after 30 mins and make my way back out. I'd hate a game that is set inside a single vault.

Back
Top Bottom