The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Soldato
Got darker than black season 1 delivered earlier and also have rahxeon or some thing coming tomorrow.

Watching DVD's unlimited blade works of fate stay nite at the moment :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
So whilst maybe 20% of Re:Creators was cool (and the general idea was nifty), there was waaaaay too much exposition and conversation, which drowned out the nice scenes and made the whole thing feel like a bit of a slog.

Still, not a terrible show, just a bit meh.

Hangaku and Bayard were sweet though!

Soldato
Pre-ordered the Sao movie the other night and much too my surprise the blue ray arrived today, I thought I would have to wait over a week for it :)

All the anime are awesome and I just finished watching it and enjoyed it :)

Soldato
I remember an anime OVA called Kowarekake no Orgel which was released way back in 2009 which was about a boy finding a robot girl who was slowly failing ... now that had "feels" at a whole other level. I like an anime which allows you to engage with it emotionally but that was a whole other level.

God...I remember that...haven't watched for ages, great music too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-bk3ajlnKQ

Last edited:
Soldato
Just started a Netflix account earlier, watching fate apocryphea not sure that's spelled right, not a patch on fate zero or unlimited blade works so far but enjoyable.

Is there any good anime on amazon prime that is included with Prime? Navigating that on my ps4 is pretty annoying and no actual anime category lol

Associate
Just started a Netflix account earlier, watching fate apocryphea not sure that's spelled right, not a patch on fate zero or unlimited blade works so far but enjoyable.

Is there any good anime on amazon prime that is included with Prime? Navigating that on my ps4 is pretty annoying and no actual anime category lol

here listed of few of the anime on prime.

After the rain
Re:creators
INUYASHIKI LAST HERO
Killing Bites
RAGE OF BAHAMUT VIRGIN SOUL
BEATLESS
KOKKOKU
KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS
Altair: A Record of Battles

Associate
Just finished watching Made in Abyss and all I can say is wow it does deserve the 9/10 it commonly gets rated. I gave up watching after the first ep last year as I thought it was a kids anime but it looks like I was pretty wrong there.

Caporegime
Just finished watching Made in Abyss and all I can say is wow it does deserve the 9/10 it commonly gets rated. I gave up watching after the first ep last year as I thought it was a kids anime but it looks like I was pretty wrong there.
Next in my list, but apparently I should watch at home, rather than on my phone during my commute like I normally do due to the content.

Back
Top Bottom