Recommend PS4 jrpg for my granther

Soldato
Granther text me last night he has finished final fantasy 15 last night at 175 hours. He needs another jrpg on the PS4 he has played:

I am setsuma completed
Final fantasy 10 and part 2 completed multiple times

So there's still a lot of games to play, he's happy to try remasters like final fantasy 12 even though he's completed them on PS2 or 3. But I think he should have a new adventure. He really like the first ni no Kuni on PS3 so maybe the second one would be a good shout. I know there's lost sphere is that any good?

Soldato
Granther text me last night he has finished final fantasy 15 last night at 175 hours. He needs another jrpg on the PS4 he has played:

I am setsuma completed
Final fantasy 10 and part 2 completed multiple times

So there's still a lot of games to play, he's happy to try remasters like final fantasy 12 even though he's completed them on PS2 or 3. But I think he should have a new adventure. He really like the first ni no Kuni on PS3 so maybe the second one would be a good shout. I know there's lost sphere is that any good?

Tales of Symphonia is the best JRPG I have ever played and the only I actually finished. Gamecube I played it on but it did get released for the PS3.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't think it got released for the PS4, and it's unlikely it's on PSNow.

Soldato
I'm more interested In why you feel granther is an actual word, we need to move this to general discussion it could provide some great feedback! :p

Soldato
OP
Granther must be a Somerset saying as I hear that more than grandad as to me that's a little strange it's your grans dad??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom