**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Associate
Why would they not make a new Elder Scrolls game just because the seperate online game is doing rubbish? Skyrim sold 30 million+ copies...

Fallout and ES single player games will always do well so no idea why they'd not develop one because their MMO spin-off was poor.

i assume the anonymous guy was saying theres no new ES because ESO is doing F'ing well. not badly. Which was my impression anyway that it has a large playerbase.

Caporegime
Great news for me and many others. I've been waiting for a good developer to attempt an online survival game to dive into the genre.

Why would anyone want another single player fallout after the total chore that was fallout 4?

Bolded that for you, we're talking about bugthesda here aswell.

:)

Soldato
Fingers crossed its good and something i will enjoy. Love the fallout and elder scroll game. Though i havent tried elder scrolls online yet.

Soldato
If it's going to be online only, I won't be getting it. I got bored of online gaming about a decade ago (early in the life of the Xbox 360) and have no desire to go back.

I realise I'm in the minority there, but still. I love the Elder Scrolls and Fallout single player games, and I've put well over 1,000 hours into just Skyrim and Fallout 4. That's not even counting Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

Soldato
Meh, never got into the whole hype of these games. Was gobsmacked by people just sat, looking at their screens waiting for an announcement the other day/night/day. Also the trailer and graphics look a little pants. Mostly the former.

Soldato
Like Rust? Great! Can't wait to be clan griefed in a fallout multiplayer environment, be offline raided the minute I leave to go to bed, and have all the progress I've made server wipe every week.

If it is multiplayer, but not as aids as Rust I'd potentially give it a shot.

Soldato
More from Kotaku:

Jason Schreier said:
I'm seeing some skepticism on Reddit and Twitch about my reporting that Fallout: 76 is an online game -- because they don't want to believe it -- but again, if you spend weeks getting hyped for a single-player RPG, you will be disappointed. Just looking out for you guys!

Source - Twitter.com

I think I believe him to be honest...

Back
Top Bottom