*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Cheers, looks like Tesco is the best at the moment.

On a seperate note (will it's actually quite linked), if you were buying a new console now would you still buy the S or spend the extra £200 on an X?

I don't play games that much so not sure if i would get too much benefit but just wondering if it would help some of the long loading screens i get on my day one edition Xbox.

Soldato
Cheers, looks like Tesco is the best at the moment.

On a seperate note (will it's actually quite linked), if you were buying a new console now would you still buy the S or spend the extra £200 on an X?

I don't play games that much so not sure if i would get too much benefit but just wondering if it would help some of the long loading screens i get on my day one edition Xbox.

A good deal just popped up on curry as for the X depends if you have 4k tv i guess.

Soldato
xtreme Downhill Freeriding Game Descenders Out Now on Xbox Game Preview

Indie developer RageSquid has released the extreme downhill freeriding game, Descenders, on the Xbox One via Xbox Game Preview for $29.99.

View the launch trailer below:

Here is an overview of the game:

From the developers of Action Henk, Descenders is a fast-paced extreme downhill biking game that's easy to pick up, but difficult to master.

A Modern Take on an Extreme Sport
  • Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
  • Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
  • Risk vs reward: Push your rider for massive scores and combos -- but bail too many times and you might lose it all
  • Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
  • Fully licensed soundtrack: We've partnered up with drum & bass label Liquicity to bring you the perfect soundtrack for hitting the mountains
  • Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
Pick a Team, Become a Legend
In Descenders, your team is your life. When you pick a side -- Enemy, Arboreal or Kinetic -- you'll be bound together with other players who choose the same side as you.

Grab your bike, pick your team, and attempt to live up to the legend of your Descender. Will you join the die-hard, trick-frenzy ranks of Team Enemy, the proficient, off-road stylings of Team Arboreal, or the high-octane, speed-is-everything Team Kinetic?

• Wear your team's colors and apparel with pride, and receive exclusive team gear
  • Exclusive prizes are awarded to the team with the most Rep
  • Gain access to your team's exclusive channel on the Descenders Discord server
Descenders is also available on Windows PC via Steam Early Access.

Associate
I was just checking to see if anyone had posted that. It deserves a thread of it's own, as it is fantastic to see such a controller finally brought to market by a big company.

It will really make gaming more accessible to so many people, hopefully my son included at some level (I will have to go back to Xbox now, unless Sony realise they should be doing the same to keep up).

Soldato
just picked up a one S (mainly as I had argos vouchers to use) When the item came out, the seals looked a bit loose but it was the last one in stock. took it out of the box and the wrapping on the console and the controller are absolutely pristine with perfect seams etc BUT the controller didn't need to be sync'd as shown in the quick start guide, it just turned the console on first time. Is that normal? I'm guessing not

Back
Top Bottom