Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
you're playing next?

I've got Detroit, Dark Souls Remastered and God of War on the go, I might not finish GoW but the other 2 I will.

Next games:

Nier Automata
Ni Nu Kuni 2
and maybe Alien Isolation

Would play Red Dead Redemption on the X1X but don't own one and really I can't see much point, with a Switch, Gaming PC and PS4 Pro. Not enough space and too many games already!

So what you playing now and plan to play afterwards?

Soldato
Doom 2016. Witcher 3. Rise of the tomb raider.

Next? Well I have loads of options and it will largely depend how I feel. I have limited time to play so it might well be something that hasn't been released yet.

Maybe the new tomb raider? But also trying to get my hands on a pro to play the HZD expansion in 4k - I bought it ages ago! Might even start HZD again and maybe even dabble with GoW.

Also got a hankering for a Deus Ex fix too but nowt new doing on that front so might have to re-play HR.

You never know, I might go against my better judgement and get BLOPS IIII! :p

Soldato
Tekken 7

Restarted Nier on PC aiming for 100%

Tying up Bloodborne + The Old Hunters

Trying to do most of the side stuff in Ryu Ga Gotoku 6 before importing Kiwami 2

Next in line probably SotC Remastered and Ratchet & Clank and maybe some Rayman Legends. It'll take a while till I start those, too many games to go through and too little time. I also have to complete Gravity Rush and some other titles I've put on hold. I can't get myself to play anything at times.

Caporegime
Currently playing Sniper Elite 4, Halo 5 and a rerun of MGSV.

Up next? No idea, i've still got to play the Uncharted 4 DLC, oh and the Far Cry 5 DLC.

Soldato
OP
I can't get myself to play anything at times.

Everyone has times like this I think, well veterans like me do. I think the problem is is that I've got over 700 games and by the time I have picked one I have 3-4 games in mind that I want to play, so as soon as I get stuck or slightly bored(happens in many games, you just used to ride it till the game got better) I say "sod it" and stop playing and play something else for 30mins etc. vicious circle, like TV Shows on Netflix, Amazon Video and Now TV, just too much choice and really great games/TV Shows are really rare these days, well they've always been just tons of mediocre shows/games I buy or invest time in, that just bore me. Dark Souls Remastered has reminded me what makes a truly excellent game... so less looking/buying and more questions on here and hopefully I won't waste anymore time on mediocrity.

Caporegime
I'm doing the Borderlands trilogy. I always said Borderlands 1 is a great game (possibly the best in the trilogy) but now with playing Borderlands 2 straight after, the difference is night and day. It does almost everything better.

Soldato
Everyone has times like this I think, well veterans like me do. I think the problem is is that I've got over 700 games and by the time I have picked one I have 3-4 games in mind that I want to play, so as soon as I get stuck or slightly bored(happens in many games, you just used to ride it till the game got better) I say "sod it" and stop playing and play something else for 30mins etc. vicious circle, like TV Shows on Netflix, Amazon Video and Now TV, just too much choice and really great games/TV Shows are really rare these days, well they've always been just tons of mediocre shows/games I buy or invest time in, that just bore me. Dark Souls Remastered has reminded me what makes a truly excellent game... so less looking/buying and more questions on here and hopefully I won't waste anymore time on mediocrity.

It's understandable, I think. Even though I'm loving all the games I'm currently playing, especially Bloodborne and Nier, I sometimes can't be bothered to launch anything. It may be partially because of Tekken as it can be incredibly demanding and exhausting. An hour of that and I can't be bothered with anything else.

Myself, I'm not a hardcore veteran but I started with Commodore and Amiga when I was around 5 years old. Those were the days:p

Soldato
OP
I'm doing the Borderlands trilogy. I always said Borderlands 1 is a great game (possibly the best in the trilogy) but now with playing Borderlands 2 straight after, the difference is night and day. It does almost everything better.

I agree. I've got a big save on PC which I might return to, played co-op with my mate then lost interest when the division came out.

Soldato
OP
It's understandable, I think. Even though I'm loving all the games I'm currently playing, especially Bloodborne and Nier, I sometimes can't be bothered to launch anything. It may be partially because of Tekken as it can be incredibly demanding and exhausting. An hour of that and I can't be bothered with anything else.

Myself, I'm not a hardcore veteran but I started with Commodore and Amiga when I was around 5 years old. Those were the days:p

Ah C64 and the Spectrum(which I had), cats and dogs people! Dreamt about owning an Amiga when younger just couldn't afford it, loved my mates I was so envious, North and South, Lotus Espree, Stunt car racer, Kick off 2, Sensible soccer, Monkey Island and not forgetting Speedball 2 oh and Xenon 2 plus Gods and Flashback and Another World! Amazing sound and graphics. I do have one now, an original 500 with memory upgrade, spare floppy and an brilliant Konami joystick! 2 seats all setup, I love it! In fact I'm gonna give Speedball 2 or Dizzy a blast later :)

Associate
Returned to fallout 4 after giving up a couple of years ago, only paid a fiver for it this time round, I'm enjoying it much more on the ps4 pro, looks a bit better and the loading times are more palatable. ( though still not great)...it's very good...
Alternating with GT sport, what a beautiful looking game, very fair price with lots of content, hooked up with a decent Spotify play list in the background, lovely.

Soldato
OP
30hours in to Persona 5 before picking up Dark souls remastered! Hopefully I can manage both as so far persona has really hooked me in

I warn you do not play Dark Souls REM, I know you're already a fan and it will consume you for months! I'm about 20hours into P5 but just lost interest, really good game but some of the puzzles I found annoying and I quit eventually.

Soldato
OP
Returned to fallout 4 after giving up a couple of years ago, only paid a fiver for it this time round, I'm enjoying it much more on the ps4 pro, looks a bit better and the loading times are more palatable. ( though still not great)...it's very good...
Alternating with GT sport, what a beautiful looking game, very fair price with lots of content, hooked up with a decent Spotify play list in the background, lovely.

I love the GT series but heard nothing but negativity about Sport. I'm getting a VR pack soon that it comes bundled with so I'll give it a go :)

Soldato
I warn you do not play Dark Souls REM, I know you're already a fan and it will consume you for months! I'm about 20hours into P5 but just lost interest, really good game but some of the puzzles I found annoying and I quit eventually.

Yeah DS has its claws in me! It's been a while but exploring the world feels fresh again after do long! Just reached sens fortress!

Persona seems pretty good so far but I see what you mean. Also I'm not always up for how dialogue heavy it is. Sometimes the situation is obvious but the characters really over explain everything :D

Soldato
OP
Dark Souls Remastered, which is the best game I've played since Dark Souls 3. Also Super Tennis on my SNES mini, absolutely perfect 2 player game. True Lies, Zelda LTTP or Mario World on my SNES mini next, and probably Bloodbourne on my PS4 next.

Associate
I'm currently playing the surge on ps pro after picking it up from the bay for a tenner.

Its a fantastic game and tough as nails (I'm a souls veteran and have completed all of them on ng+ but the surge is definitely more of a challenge to me).

Next I will go back to horizon zero dawn (about 60% done). I will be getting the remaster of dark souls once I have some spare cash.

Back
Top Bottom