What should my first ever Android mobile phone game be?

Soldato
I've just bought a OnePlus 6 (upgrading from a Google Nexus 4), and I want to test out the speed of the new phone and what better way to do that than with a good game?

Unfortunately, I've never played any games on the phone (unless you count playing Snake on Nokia phones in 2000) so have no idea where to look.

What should my first ever Android mobile phone game be? I guess I like strategy and RPG games the best.

Thanks for any suggestions :).

Associate
Anomaly Warzone Earth, its probably best described as a reverse tower defence game. You're the aggressor and they have the towers. There is a good sequel too.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the reply. That does look cool. I'll download it as soon as my phone arrives today.

I'm quite excited actually. I know it is stupid to be excited about a phone, but this is going to be a massive upgrade for me.

Caporegime
If you are looking for grindy, hero buildy type games, I can highly recommend King's Raid (easily the most F2P friendly game of it's sort out there).

If you are looking for more hands-on action based games, but still with collecting and upgrading, I'm quite enjoying Honkai Impact 3rd (though it is very deep and complicated if you go down the min/max route).

Both have lovely graphics.

Caporegime
Langrisser mobile recently came out and I am enjoying it.

Similar turn-based strategy as Fire Emblem Heroes, but much better.

Nice deep customisation and strategic elements, Advance Wars vibes too if you ever played that.

Back
Top Bottom