New bookshelf speakers needed

Associate
Hello guys my fanboys speakers just have been damaged while moving. Thus I'm looking to buy another pair. Ideally used as I would get more for the money.

I've found dali Spector 2 for 120 as a customer return yet they have damaged front girl but otherwise perfect condition and working order. I also found used 2nd hand dali sensor 3 for 160 and I'm not sure what to go for. I listen to everything starting from rock, edm, dubstep to chart music and tropical house. At the moment I've got demon dab37 with 30 rms at 8 ohm. I'll be upgrading tho in the future but not yet.

Any ideas how would those speakers compare?? I heard speaker 2 at richer Sounds and was impressed by how they sound. Could demo sensor 3 as ones on display were browned. Also any other recommendations?? I seen few New ones such as qcystica 3020 for 120 in Richards. I'm unsure on what to go for and any help would an apreciated.

Last edited:
Associate
If you've gone as far as to audition them yourself, why are you asking for a second opinion when you'll be the one using them?

I like Dali too, but feel the need to pair them with subwoofer and / or EQ the bass up.

Back
Top Bottom