Holiday ideas

Soldato
Looking for a special holiday - we've got a bit of a windfall and want to spend it on a really special family holiday. Answers to 'what do you want on the holiday' come back with:

Tropical rainforest with amazing wildlife
Great beaches
Scuba diving (padi training to open water diver would be done in the UK)
Interesting culture and food
Not interested in theme parks or the USA
My wife and I both speak French so french speaking is a plus.

Budget is about £12k to include flights/food, could stretch to about £15k.

My kind of idea would be 3 or 4 nights in a eco/wildlife rainforest lodge somewhere and then 10 nights in a nice beach location. I've never been on an all inclusive location, I'm a bit of a foodie so good restaurant options is important and it would be nice to not worry about cost whilst you are there.

So any personal recommendations?

Soldato
Tropical rainforest with amazing wildlife
Great beaches
Scuba diving (padi training to open water diver would be done in the UK)
Interesting culture and food
Not interested in theme parks or the USA

Just pick any place up to 1,000km North or South of the equator and it will be a match to your needs

Soldato
Last edited:
Caporegime

Budget is about £12k to include flights/food, could stretch to about £15k.

French Polynesia seems like it could be a good fit here.

My kind of idea would be 3 or 4 nights in a eco/wildlife rainforest lodge somewhere and then 10 nights in a nice beach location. I've never been on an all inclusive location, I'm a bit of a foodie so good restaurant options is important and it would be nice to not worry about cost whilst you are there.

I reckon you could find yourself something on Airbnb to fit the eco thing, they do have motus available to rent there, so essentially you could perhaps find yourself a small bungalow on your own small private island on a lagoon. There are plenty of resorts for your other 10 nights.

Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom