Associate

The Phanteks Evolv X is an updated version of the Evolv. It features a few much needed upgrades, and some entirely new features.

The P600S is also shown at the end of the video. This is an entirely new case which aims to be a hybrid airflow/silence case.

Last edited:
Associate
Also the plastic version owner thinking to go to glass, this might be the case to go. Still not convinced about the "much more airflow" but we'll see. I wonder what colours will be available and if it really is August release, knowing phanteks and their months of waiting after announcement

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I'm really liking the Evolv X, it looks like they have addressed the airflow problems of the old case. Have they released any dimensions for the case yet?

I'll be picking one of these up once they are launched.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Evolve X or Dark Base 700? Need to wait for reviews. Also interested in the fans that come with the Evolve X, as the SIlent Wings 3 fans with the BeQuiet are a nice bonus.

Soldato
This does look very good. I was looking at the Dark Base Pro 900 and the Lian Li 011 Dynamic but this seems to tick a lot of boxes for future upgrades.

Soldato
I get the impression there may be three versions of this case. Air, water and storage. At least that's how it came across on the Kitguru YouTube video.

Also it looks l like the iTX bracket PCIE riser and more than 4 drive bays will be extras. I reckon you'll be looking at £350 if you want all available extras.

Back
Top Bottom