BeQuiet POWER ZONE 750w Cable

Associate
Hi guys,

Just a quick one... I am missing EPS 8 pin cable for the CPU, however Be Quiet uses 10pin headers called P8 on their PSU (although middle two are empty)...so I am trying to find somewhere that specific one 10 pin to 8 pin or 10 pin to 2x4 pin whatever works...I d like to know if theres any subs cable I could use instead..I was thinkng of putting 2 x 4 into 10 pin slot on PSU (ignoring middle empty ones) but I d need to cut the upper part to make it fit and m not sure if it would fry something or not.
So any suggestion of replacement cables, connectors, converters etc would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

S.

P.S
If you know for a subs please do link me, its much appreciated

Last edited:
Soldato
While connector might be standard "Mini-Fit" wire order isn't likely anything fitting to any standard cable.

Your best bet is contacting BeQuiet.
Unless you can find some custom cables, which might be available for tha PSU.

Associate
OP
While connector might be standard "Mini-Fit" wire order isn't likely anything fitting to any standard cable.

Your best bet is contacting BeQuiet.
Unless you can find some custom cables, which might be available for tha PSU.

Thank you so much, in all the fuss I totally omitted the possibility of contacting bequiet directly...I ve just been to their page and yes you are right , you can order any spare part for anything they produce from cases to psus..
Thank you again, sometimes the solution is so simple that it gets overlooked easily.

Back
Top Bottom