*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Caporegime
Crikey. Crackdown 3 development is becoming a bit shambolic. I still don't think they'll ever be able to match the feeling you get from playing the original. But I hope to be proven wrong in 2019 or whenever.

Caporegime
Can someone help me clear up sharing on the xbox one for me:

I have two xbox ones in the house. The main one in my gaming room which my son and I share on my gamertag and one downstairs that I use as a dvd player 99.9% of the time. All my games are loaded to a portable HDD I move around. Now he's got into gaming a little, I thought of buying him his own live account so I can stop being battered by his little friends thinking I want to play fortnight. So from reading it turns out he can have his own live account on the 'home xbox'.

So can he then use that live account on the downstairs xbox too or will have I have make that the home xbox?

What about game sharing does that only work on the 'home' xbox?

Soldato
possibility of an old style wireless headset at E3,

https://twitter.com/cgallizzi/status/1004175043125891074?s=21

I so hope so, i will unplug my kinect from my One X if this happens, only way to chat while using the wheel on Forza. I've been hoping for one of these since the One was released.
Interesting, I hope they do bring this out. I recently bought a single ear unit to replace the standard flimsy chat headset but the cables and the bulk of it is not my cup of tea.

Soldato
Can someone help me clear up sharing on the xbox one for me:

I have two xbox ones in the house. The main one in my gaming room which my son and I share on my gamertag and one downstairs that I use as a dvd player 99.9% of the time. All my games are loaded to a portable HDD I move around. Now he's got into gaming a little, I thought of buying him his own live account so I can stop being battered by his little friends thinking I want to play fortnight. So from reading it turns out he can have his own live account on the 'home xbox'.

So can he then use that live account on the downstairs xbox too or will have I have make that the home xbox?

What about game sharing does that only work on the 'home' xbox?

You have live gold
On your "home" xbox everyone can play as a gold member and doesn't need to buy gold
(the other accounts will need gold elsewhere I believe )
On your "home" xbox everyone can play your downloaded games
You can play games on other consoles with your own gamertag.

Sort as you see fit.

Soldato
NieR:Automata for the Xbox Has Arrived!

The NieR:Automata BECOME AS GODS Edition is available for pre-order now for $49.99 and will include the following DLC:

• Base NieR:Automata game ($59.99 value)
  • The 3C3C1D119440927 expansion DLC ($13.99 value)
  • Grimoire Weiss Pod
  • Retro Red Pod Skin
  • Retro Grey Pod Skin
  • Cardboard Pod Skin
  • The Machine Lifeform Mask Accessory

PC Thread

Soldato
still no sign of the Elite Pad 2.0 that's been rumoured all year, My launch one has started falling to bits (rubber grips, left bumper snapped and generally looking a bit knackered).

Was hoping to stick an order in for one and the rumoured wireless 360 style headset this week, maybe gamescom i guess.

Associate
Just got an Xbox One X and my god the game files are huge! Even with my 300mb connection it is taking it's time.

Silly question but does anyone know if I can turn the xbox off and it will keep downloading the game files?

Soldato
GTAV is £10 on the Turkey store, how do I actually buy it though Would I need to get a Turkish gift card, put it on, change region to Turkey, buy it and then change back

Last edited:
Associate
GTAV is £10 on the Turkey store, how do I actually buy it though Would I need to get a Turkish gift card, put it on, change region to Turkey, buy it and then change back

Awh man don't be telling me that! I literally just bought it a few hours ago on the UK store. Any sites to follow for game deals? Outside of HotUKDeals?

Also I went to buy Fifa 18 but it just started downloading.... I definitely didn't pay for it :confused:

Soldato
Got myself a one X off the members market. My God it's dense (heavy!) for it's size.

Had hoped to fit the ps4 pro in the bottom as it's loud as hell but it's too damn big.

What games best show the X off best? Played a very brief of destiny 2 last night, and will try forza 7 tonight.

uzR5NTz.jpg

aBLq9eV.jpg

mtRSyCY.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Awh man don't be telling me that! I literally just bought it a few hours ago on the UK store. Any sites to follow for game deals? Outside of HotUKDeals?

Also I went to buy Fifa 18 but it just started downloading.... I definitely didn't pay for it :confused:
fifa 18 is in the gold free play days that's why you haven't paid for it ;)

Back
Top Bottom