***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Discount code planetofthevapes15 gives you 15% off Fogstar all the time by the looks of it. Just ordered 4x 20700s with it and it works fine! :)

Soldato
I've noticed in a lot of videos people give a quick blow when vaping which pushes some of the vapour through the holes and then inhale. What's the reason for this? I tried it a couple of times and seems like it might slightly improve the flavour but not sure if it's just a placebo!

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I've noticed in a lot of videos people give a quick blow when vaping which pushes some of the vapour through the holes and then inhale. What's the reason for this? I tried it a couple of times and seems like it might slightly improve the flavour but not sure if it's just a placebo!

Removes any excess air in your lungs, bigger inhale.

Caporegime
It’s called purging and it helps heat the coil up a bit quicker. Doesn’t work too well with the dead rabbit rda’s as the airflow is angled upwards.

Soldato
Morning guys do you just change juices from flavor to flavor without cleaning the unit out, silly question I know but something I had to ask, suppose most don't?

Cheers

For me it depends to and from what flavor profile, with what I vape I usually have no issues mixing it up, usally takes half a tank or so for the new liquid to work it's way through.

Really depends what liquids you're using though.

Don
OP
I always re-wick or change coil if I change juice, but I tend to have a 1-tank-per-flavour policy where I have lots of mods and tanks ready to go with different flavours in them.

Soldato
For me it depends to and from what flavor profile, with what I vape I usually have no issues mixing it up, usally takes half a tank or so for the new liquid to work it's way through.

Really depends what liquids you're using though.
Ones menthol (current) and the other in blueberry (new one) so I suppose your right ...

Soldato
FT have shipped everything now. I'm a bit disappointed with Gearbest though. Ordered a gold OBS Engine from them on 20th May. Just opened a ticket asking when it'll be dispatched. They said "no exact dispatch time. The product will be shipped. Once sent, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us. If you change your decision, let us know and then we can help you. For this situation we are very anxious.
But this is not what we can control, supplier procurement is not timely caused by this situation. We want to have your understanding.

Best regards"

On their OBS Engine page it says ship between June 11 - 23rd. So could be bloody ages. If it doesn't ship till end of this month, doubt I'll see it much before end of July. But there's nowhere else to buy a gold one so I've no choice.

Associate
I stopped using gearbest altogether as the last 2 items i bought from them took a month or longer to arrive, purely use fasttech nowadays.
Waiting on my OBS Engine 2, loved the first one, my first real RTA.

Soldato
I stopped using gearbest altogether as the last 2 items i bought from them took a month or longer to arrive, purely use fasttech nowadays.

I'm only using gearbest because of the gold OBS otherwise I'd cancel and ask for a refund. I've also got a black OBS Engine 2 that's been shipped from FT.

Soldato
Got myself a few squonk mods, the Lost vape furyan is really disappointing dosnt kick as hard as my 20 quid Pulse. Using the Drop, dead rabbit and Loop, the Drop beats them all hands down, would definitely recommend it.

Associate
Did you ever have issues with your engine flooding after a few months of use? I've had 3 and all failed in the same way, but I can't find anyone with the same problem

Back
Top Bottom