Poll: OCUK Civilised South-Eastern Spring/Summer lunch (date confirmed 21st July)

Which dates suit you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Same format as usual, meet on a Saturday for some lunch, chat about cars and some driving roads. The meet will be centred around the Sevenoaks area for easy motorway access and should take in some of the lovely roads in the Kent/Sussex/Surrey borders.

The meet is to take place on Saturday 21st July. First meeting point is The Moat, Wrotham between ~10:30 and 11:00. From there, we're heading to The Woodman just west of Sevenoaks via the following route (should take 1 hour 44 minutes at 8pm on a Sunday according to Google, so 2 hours sounds reasonable):

a0n7Bki.png
Click here for the maps route including way-points that should transfer to phones

We'll then have lunch at The Woodman, after which the usual passenger rides and cups of tea, leaving a flexible leaving time.

Please confirm attendance soonish so I can get a table booked.

Confirmed
Marvin - Lotus Elise S1
badgeruk - BMW Z4M
grudas - Lexus IS or Mazda MX-5
Cleisthenes - Mazda MX-5 / Porsche 996 Turbo
Layte - VW Golf R
acme - BMW E30 / Toyota Corolla
Keithton + Cindy - Lotus Exige S2
Rainagul - Toyota Supra
linktoinsanity - Ford Focus
Voxination - BMW 130i
L0rdMike - Impreza WRX STI / Toyota MR2
dacads - BMW 130i

Maybe
Conscript - Toyota GT86

Epic Fail

Last edited:
Soldato
anything but 7th July for me, will probably have an early morning release on that day.

option 2 for driving/lunch is probably what I'd prefer if decent route to pub is included :)

Soldato
OP
Updated first post with the meeting place (The Moat, London Road, Wrotham, Sevenoaks, TN15 7RR) and destination (The Woodman, Bessels Green Road, Ide Hill, Goathurst Common, Sevenoaks, TN14 6BU). See also the map which should have way points saved that will transfer to phones.

Back
Top Bottom