RIP Anthony Bourdain

Soldato
Such a shock hearing this today always been a fan of his shows. Suicide seems such a strange act for a guy that appeared to have such a zest for life and exploring new things.

Permabanned
Such a shock hearing this today always been a fan of his shows. Suicide seems such a strange act for a guy that appeared to have such a zest for life and exploring new things.

That just shows you that people can seem fine on the exterior, who knows what mental anguish and depression is going on inside their mind, there is not enough help or understanding for mental health.

RIP.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Genuinely shocked by the news. He was a great writer, and all-around decent man. His absolute rage about what happened in Cambodia stands out in my mind, powerful stuff.

ltpsZs4.png

Really not the place for a snidey dig at Trump.

Not exactly a 'snidey' dig. It was more of an 'overt' dig I thought?

Caporegime
Quality first post there MR-007.

How about you cite your source, rather than saying 'look it up'?

Additionally...

eYRsoIN.png

New account in the past hour, 6 posts, conveniently all on politics, it is like he knew exactly where to go.

It's like someone is too afraid to use his real account to say his true political agenda and decides to sign up a 2nd account, which is a Permaban offence.

xzs4jjG.png

Last edited:

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
You can continue the politics in the threads we have dedicated to those topics. This is about someone who has passed away, not Trump, not Obama.

Soldato
A Late RIP to Anthony Bourdain, he was a great chef / travel and food writer. However, it's not uncommon in this industry. It happened to one of Gordon Ramsays 2nd chefs a few years ago, i believe it was drug related (coke), which is also prevalent in this industry. It's a shame.

Also, any chance we can change the topic title to spell his name correctly please, out of respect.

Back
Top Bottom