Beckhams to split (rumour)

Caporegime
Said to divorce this weekend, apparently David got a teacher pregnant at Harper's school meant to all come out this weekend.

Informed by someone high up, will see if it does come to light.

So you were "informed by someone high up" but googling it seems to indicate its just a random rumour doing the rounds on facebook and twitter. hmmm 0_o

Soldato
Said to divorce this weekend, apparently David got a teacher pregnant at Harper's school meant to all come out this weekend.

Go tell The Sun.

Either way who cares. He's a moron for rawdogging fame thots. What did he expect?

Caporegime
Maybe the person who informed him, read the story on twitter whilst at the viewing platform of The Shard in London? :D

I prefer to think they were taking a dump while coming across it on twitter, seeing as taking a dump has been mentioned a few times already its a running theme now :)

Man of Honour

While we're at it, England fans have been warned that they can't wear their England shirts while out watching football in pubs because it may offend Muslims etc etc

Associate
Those skitter scales are brilliant, i might get a few sets... mainly because i am likely to go through them pretty quick.

If your dropping a bigun i tend to find a flush first might soften the blow on the way down limiting the spashback, not always but i have good results when releasing the kraken after a low fibre few days.

Soldato
They could go and die for all I care, a little harsh maybe but I have no interest in them.

She is po faced ass and he is a tattooed door knob to say the least.

Soldato

And you think this gossip is relevant why? Or are you one of this divvy brainlet types that worship 'celebrity culture'?

Permabanned
Oh really

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom