Organic matter found on Mars

Soldato
Caporegime
Johann Elert Bode could have thought of a better name surely? Can you pronounce Uranus (without snickering)? Most people are taught that the name of the tilted planet sounds like "your-anus," a pronunciation sure to elicit snickers. It seems particularly humorous when you discuss the methane composition of Uranus, or you want to talk about how hot Uranus is.

Who Discovered Uranus (and How Do You Pronounce It)?
Uranus (without snickering)?
Sure unless your an utter child.
what madness is this website

pene pasta sounds almost like penis uhhuhuhuhuh jesus people need to grow up and stop being like beavis and butthead

Associate
i'm sorry but i tried hard but i can not make pene pasta sound like penis and you should know by now GD is not for serious discussions.

I hope they do find actual evidence of life as it would really give space agencies a big push from the public and governments around the world.

Soldato
i'm sorry but i tried hard but i can not make pene pasta sound like penis and you should know by now GD is not for serious discussions.

I hope they do find actual evidence of life as it would really give space agencies a big push from the public and governments around the world.
Would it though?
We are like what 500 years or something away? from maybe getting technology together to give us enough power to get to places we currently see as unattainable.
I dont think the desire for space exploration is the problem, just the current tech limitations

Associate
Would it though?
We are like what 500 years or something away? from maybe getting technology together to give us enough power to get to places we currently see as unattainable.
I dont think the desire for space exploration is the problem, just the current tech limitations

The problem isn't tech limitations, the problem is certain groups not being willing to announce/release the tech for various reasons.
There's testimony going back decades of developments being made then being hushed over / bought out - but if you're relying on the bbc to announce the next major breakthrough then you'll be waiting a long while. :)

Soldato
Would it though?

500 years away from what? Star trek /star wars/star gate?

Back
Top Bottom