I got myself a ICON series from noblechairs

Commissario
SO I decided to bite the bullet and get myself one of these bad boys. As always OcUK's service and next day delivery didn't let me down and the chair arrived as promised the next day. :)

As you can imagine the box was rather large!
XosrLfd.jpg
I noticed damage to the top of the box and on closer inspection whatever had caused the damage, had not only gone through the box but it had also marked the interior packaging as well. But the packaging was spot on and miracles do happen and the chair had not been marked in anyway. :D

HBZDop1.jpg
zQuYK6Q.jpg
POQqEIp.jpg

The instructions were clear that came with the chair and it took me about 20-25minutes to build. I didn't see the point of taking numerous build pictures as 5UB has already created a wonderful you-tube build video.

This chair feels very well built and extremely solid. The lower back and head support are also nice features and the overall look will go well in any PC gamers setup.

fEfkG1k.jpg
sfdfIZF.jpg

y2c7JP4.jpg

Pros.

• Well built.
  • Looks nice.
  • Comfortable. - Even after several hours of gaming.
  • Adjustable armrests.

Cons.

• None.

Summary.

Definitely worth getting one of these if you're thinking about it, and definitely worth the price.

Last edited:
Commissario
OP
Hi guys and girls so I decided to purchase the matching footrest to go with my chair. It took all of 5 minutes to unbox and mount the base and feet together.

xpRhPOQ.png.jpg
W2YrJKd.png
DY2ELF3.png
sCWltYF.jpg.png
lgCGrMD.jpg.png
OBtni7R.jpg.png

The footrest comes with a handy tilt option and can be tilted to a maximum of 57 degrees for comfort. And as you can see from the images it complements the Noble chair.

:)

Back
Top Bottom