FIFA 19

Don
It's that time of the year again...

September 28th it's out and has a Champions League mode, woooo....

I'm hoping they pull something out of the bag this year, I was underwhelmed with 18's release and considering the rebel of pros and so forth they need to sort their **** out. I need a good football game again to play :(

Soldato
A Champions League mode seems a bit of waste of time / hype given everyone just plays FUT anyway.

Surely it's nothing more than a reskinned 'World Cup Mode'? Except it probably wouldn't have the FUT element of the World Cup mode.

Soldato
Fix the gameplay and stop robbing people in FUT. Give people a chance to actually get a decent team without having to spends thousands of pounds.

Soldato
I don't understand how this is considered a reveal of fifa 19. It looks nothing different than 18.

The champions league mode will just be like the world cup mode they just added for free in 18.

Until they start saying what is difference between 19 and 18 then there is no point in upgrading.

Soldato
Looks nothing different to what we've already got. I can see it literally just adding a champion's league tournament in every mode and a few minor tweaks. If they sort out the gameplay which they seem to be emphasizing and saying how they've listened to the player base we might have a good game. But it's £A after all, no doubt buy it, but not be spending much like this year if it's same **** different day.

Soldato
Looks nothing different to what we've already got. I can see it literally just adding a champion's league tournament in every mode and a few minor tweaks. If they sort out the gameplay which they seem to be emphasizing and saying how they've listened to the player base we might have a good game. But it's £A after all, no doubt buy it, but not be spending much like this year if it's same **** different day.

Problem I have with it is when 18 was released the game was fantastic bar the goalkeepers. Then the patches came .... along with the inconsistent gameplay:(

Ree

Ree

Associate
i'll pre order next month at some point. i'll expect the usual fifa of one game play to start then it switched soon after plus they'll get the usual 30 quid to get my club started.

Soldato
Not sure this time round. Fifa18 in the end just felt too easy. gave up online play due to the scripting. Tried PES when the price dropped. its different, but the difficulty setting are way off. you go from easy to unbeatable in one jump which kills it.

Back
Top Bottom