Hayfever - Thread

Soldato
Mine was shocking A few years ago. I went to the doctors to get prescription nose spray. It's all but gone. Today slightly itchy eyes but no streaming nose so far.

Soldato
Worst day in years, I’m sneezing every 5 seconds and it’s been constant since 6am this morning, I’ve just taken my 3rd tablet but they aren’t doing anything to stop it.

Soldato
Worst day in years, I’m sneezing every 5 seconds and it’s been constant since 6am this morning, I’ve just taken my 3rd tablet but they aren’t doing anything to stop it.
Pretty sure antihistamines don't work like that. I've decided to stop taking them all together they really do absolutely nothing for me both cetirizine and loratadine. Tried nasal sprays and the infra red probes up the nose.

Soldato
Pretty sure antihistamines don't work like that. I've decided to stop taking them all together they really do absolutely nothing for me both cetirizine and loratadine. Tried nasal sprays and the infra red probes up the nose.
I started taking them in March to build them up, one bad day and it feels like months of wasted time, still sneezing now. :(

Soldato
Strange in this past week i have had numerous people reporting to me, that now in middle age they have experienced hayfever symptoms for the first time in their lives, and many others who have it feeling much worse than they usually do.
Today myself i ended up taking a second antihistamine tablet. I swear certain brands seem to 'last' longer throughout a day than others, but might just be ploom, pollen intensity or some such other.

Associate
because of a council contract changing there hasn't been any grass cutting around the town until this week, the grass and weeds have been tall enough to cover speed limit signs etc, and it's been raining hayfever ever since they started cutting, you can see bits of whatever they are chopping up floating about everywhere it's like snow lol my hayfever is so bad this week :(

Soldato
Wow last night seemed to be the worst for me my hay fever was that bad it actually affected my chest and my breathing. I haven’t had it that bad for years. It’s almost like seasonal asthma. Woke up this morning sounding like I’m full of cold. :(. I hate summer lol

Permabanned
got me yesterday too, had a few days before with could not breath properly then yesterday bam all day sneezing and felt like i had a cold. not as bad today after a taking tablet.

Associate
last night was the first time I slept for more than 4 hours straight in a couple of week. Feeling a bit better!

My daily regime consists of:

6:30AM:
- Sea water nasal spray to clear it of any pollen
- Eye drops for itchy eyes

8AM:
- Nasal spray for hayfever

10AM:
- Wash my face to get rid of any stuck pollen

2PM:
- Nasal spray for hayfever

4PM:

8PM:
- One a day tablet (switching between loratadine and cetirizine at the moment, although I think cetirizine works a bit better).

9PM:

Associate
I played 5 a side last night. During the game no problems but the car ride home, my God. Eyes were streaming and couldn't stop sneezing! Woke up today and it felt like conjunctivitis and breathing wasn't as 'easy' as it should have been.

Associate
beconase180_l.jpg

Wonderful stuff.

Soldato
I played 5 a side last night. During the game no problems but the car ride home, my God. Eyes were streaming and couldn't stop sneezing! Woke up today and it felt like conjunctivitis and breathing wasn't as 'easy' as it should have been.

Ditto.

I cycle to work every day and don't suffer at all aside from a runny nose, then within a minute of arriving home/work my eyes and nose explode.

Back
Top Bottom