Sunny Beach, Bulgaria?

Caporegime
there have been documentaries about the place

my views are second hand though, a few friends of mine were looking at a lads holiday a few years ago, I declined this one, one of them is incredibly tight fisted and it turned out that sunny beach was (at least at the time) pretty much the cheapest destination of all... from the feedback I got there is a reason for this

to be fair they did have a good time, I guess if you know what sort of place it is in advance and you're looking for that sort of thing then go for it :)

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

We went to Elenite a bit further up the coast for our honeymoon (stayed at the Royal Bay hotel) and got the boat to Nessebar which was nice. Avoided Sunny Beach though for tall the reasons listed above. Had a day trip to Varna which was nice.

Associate
I went about 15 years ago, and then about 8 years ago. It changed a lot in that time, I imagine its like a cheaper Ibiza now?

@amigafan2003 I was going to ask if there are any nearby towns that would be worth going to as a couple

What was better Elenite or Nessebar?

Nessebar was really nice last time I was there, you can get a boat from Sunny Beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
You want to find a copy of "What happens in Sunny Beach" on YouTube or somewhere, it's a true example of a place that attracts Darwin award winners in the making.

Back
Top Bottom