E3 2018

Soldato
The bad guy AI was the same crap we got in Splinter Cell 16 years ago. "Huh? What was that noise a couple of feet from my left shoe? I'll investigate. Oh no! My colleague was killed while I stood with my back to him." It was a lot easier to excuse back then.

Was brutal preview. Made even worse by the dev saying he cannot wait to share with us more the dynamic enemy AI lol. Man, loved the last game but this doesn't look like any improvements or innovations.

Soldato
I wasn't able to watch the SquareEnix keynote - But from the summaries, I'm glad I didn't put myself out...

What a complete disappointment. Nothing about the FF7 remake either?! Are they're kidding?! I'm starting to wonder if it is even going to happen now...

Soldato
Why would they remake the worst game in the series?

I'm going to assume you're either drunk or high, because no one could possibly agree that Final Fantasy 8 was the worst in the series :eek: :p

I've only played FF 6 - 12, but FF8 is my favourite by a long way :)

Soldato
Ubisoft is giving away For Honor the basic version until Monday the 18th. Got to have the Uplay though which for the moment is unavailable. :p

Edit: Finally got into the Uplay. The other For Honor's are 75% off. Standard, Deluxe and Gold editions.

Last edited:
Caporegime
ASCO just looks exactly the same as origins but a different setting :/

Still, I play those ASC games just for the game world now.

EDIT:

So far, very hyped for:

- anthem
- BF 5
- metro
- halo
- dying light 2
- doom
- cyberpunk
- division 2 (not from the gameplay footage but purely based on how much I enjoyed the first game)
- rage 2

Last edited:
Soldato
So far I've been:

Bored to death by the EA show
Pleasantly surprised at the Microsoft show, which I thought was quite strong.
Impressed and entertained by the Bethesda show.

Highlights for me have been Dying Light 2, Shadows Die Twice, Cyberpunk(not 100% in love with the trailer though tbh), that mobile Elder Scrolls game and Prey dlc.

Also, awesome that Skyrim Alexa version is actually real!

I just can't wait for something on Death Stranding!

Back
Top Bottom