*** Resident Evil 2 Remake ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
OMG about to watch now shanks. Don’t no one disturb me!

Edit: Hyped!!! That was great. Was hoping for it this year, but happy to wait for quality. At least we have a release date now :)

I like what they did with Leon. Not sure if that was Clair I saw, she did not look as great, but I am sure we will see more soon.

Capcom’s remake of Resident Evil 2 is coming to PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One on Jan. 25, 2019. The game will cost $59.99.

The remake of Resident Evil 2 will trade the fixed cameras of the original game for a third-person over-the-shoulder view, similar to more recent Resident Evil games — with the exception of Resident Evil 7, which introduced a first-person view. Players will still be able to play as both Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy as they explore a zombie-infested Raccoon City.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Is this going to play like RE4 or like the original RE2?
As mentioned in my earlier post, it is over the shoulder. Also no pre rendered backgrounds either.

Would have loved pre rendered backgrounds as it would have made for stunning graphics way ahead of its time like Resident Evil Remake was. That game still looks good today. But I will take anything, just happy to see it remade full stop. At least it will be a fresh experience :)

its a remake of RE2 what do you think? haha
Whatever it is you are seemingly thinking, it is wrong. Lol

Soldato
Absolutely giddy like a schoolgirl with a pony right now. Incredible news. Characters looks a little weird and the voiced lines were flat, but Resident Evil has never been a series to offer much dialogue in the trailers.

Not a fan of these new zombies though, the classic mindless husks that shambled around and ate 20 handgun bullets were much scarier than the edgy snarling hunched shouldered predatory types we get these days though. Headshotting them by the dozens and seeing them respawn over and over, but I guess 3rd person has to have it's compromises!

So can Jan 19 like hurry up and be tomorrow thanks? :D

Last edited:
Soldato
As mentioned in my earlier post, it is over the shoulder. Also no pre rendered backgrounds either.

Would have loved pre rendered backgrounds as it would have made for stunning graphics way ahead of its time like Resident Evil Remake was. That game still looks good today. But I will take anything, just happy to see it remade full stop. At least it will be a fresh experience :)

I know what you mean, but I think that RE7 proved that its getting to the point now where actual 3d graphics can be as detailed as pre rendered and give that same detail, creepy look to the world. I'm hoping they put a lot of effort into adding that detail to this game, it did look like they have from the trailer.

Back
Top Bottom