Need help with case : Kolink Observatory RGB Mid Tower

Associate
I got myself pc case:
Kolink Observatory RGB Mid Tower

everything seems to be ok, but there is no light in 4x led fans...
they are working but there is no light, I connected all 4 of them to the box and then to motherboard but maybe I did something wrong... did anybody bought same case? any chance to get any kind of instructions how to do it properly?

as I can't find anything on internet at the moment... Thank You in advance.

Associate
OP
kolink-observatory-atx-mid-tower-rgb-led-tempered-glass-gaming-pc-case.html

OcUK Staff
I got myself pc case:
Kolink Observatory RGB Mid Tower

everything seems to be ok, but there is no light in 4x led fans...
they are working but there is no light, I connected all 4 of them to the box and then to motherboard but maybe I did something wrong... did anybody bought same case? any chance to get any kind of instructions how to do it properly?

as I can't find anything on internet at the moment... Thank You in advance.

The controller is molex powered, not by motherboard, that might be your issue. Furthermore, the fans should be installed in order (top front = 1, middle front = 2) etc.

Associate
OP
The controller is molex powered, not by motherboard, that might be your issue. Furthermore, the fans should be installed in order (top front = 1, middle front = 2) etc.

Thanks a lot for help, so if its molex powered - should I buy some kind of molex coverter cable and connect it stright to my power supply? or how I should connect it please? :/ Im not very good in these kind of things...

Associate
All power supplies should have at least 2-3 molex connectors, just plug one straight in to the fan controller :)

Hey man I've got a simillar issue need a new fan controller since the one I had broke down and died out in a puff of smoke. Had to throw that away and now I need a new one So could you guys maybe send me one with remote or show alternatives I can buy ?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom