Fractal Design Define R6

Soldato
Anyone else picked this case up?, how are you finding it?, i'm still enjoying mine and no plans to change anytime soon.

Nice tidy build, is that Barrow digital sensor on eBay? Given it a google but can’t find it, looks much more refined than other massive screen read outs... pm a link if you can’t post it :)

Soldato
Anyone else picked this case up?, how are you finding it?, i'm still enjoying mine and no plans to change anytime soon.

For some reason FireFox don't like your image service. Well, not for me anyway. :confused:

I did check your images in Chrome though, so I know you have a full water build, but I seen you posting other builds so you, (among others as well), knows better then me. So I thought that I ask you slightly directly since you owning the same case. :o

In any case, was going to ask you (or anyone else that might know), the following. I am using a AiO cooler for the CPU. Halfway assembling it and when sorting out cables on the back I realized that the case PWM Fan Hub have a connection to the CPU_FAN on the mother board. Did I assume right that the AiO connection that suppose to be in that socket is instead going to the Fan Hub, where the "Main 4 Pin PWM CPU fan" would been connected if using the CPU fan that comes with it ?

Just wanting to be sure before I finish the build and switch it all on. Would be a shame if I get a fizzle and nothing else when I do ! :eek: :o

Associate
I want to see some pics of this thing with HDDs loaded as close to each other as possibly.. I would want to fill the thing with HDDs as a server

LYIjqn.jpg

Hope this helps

Associate
Hi, I've read the whole thread.
I'm looking at the possibility of building a server and I need as many bays as possible 3.5
I think I've found the solution, I hope it helps, bye

[edit] Exactly how many 3.5 bays do you enter?
thanks!

Are individual parts available for sale? Such as additional HDD cages or side panels?
Modified on: Wed, 28 Mar, 2018 at 12:12 PM
We have a German spare parts shop from where you can order and buy parts and accessories.
Here's link to the shop: http://www.fractal-design-shop.de/
Right now, we only have shipping of bigger products within Europe.
Fractal Design Support

Last edited:
Associate
I recently brought 5 from Ebay taking my total to 11, only downside my plans for the R6 changed. Not sure if will convert my rig from my primo to the R6.

Please help, I cannot find it on ebay. I do it see on the german Fractal spare parts store for $6.90 euro + shipping. Not sure if that's just 1 tray or 6 since there is no picture. But spec says 0.3kg, so that's pretty heavy for just 1 tray. https://www.fractal-design-shop.de/Define-R6

Back
Top Bottom